Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

No wonder she was constantly being billed as a guest star even though she was in every single goddamn episode this season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Season finale next week. I bet it's aliens.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Sassy computer Julian was great. "Are you still trying? Good for you."

:rip: Pawter. Outplayed hard by Delle Seyah and her new scarback allies. The nine went down to the seven pretty quickly. Man Delle Seyah is playing a hella sweet game. She has the hier to another house under her guardianship and now she has all of the House Simm's stuff too.

So the company does eugenics using THE WALL, then juices up the survivors with green goo so they can survive whatever is coming.

Erghh
Sep 24, 2007

"Let him speak!"
Hawt Pawter :(

Going to roll more sophisticated/evolved humans as the big bad. Things just don't seem alien-y.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Erghh posted:

"My rear end in a top hat is bigger than his rear end in a top hat" :smug:

"What?"

(This show is fun)

NEW THREAD TITLE.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm loving pissed now.

#pawterlivesmatter

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Erghh posted:

Hawt Pawter :(

Going to roll more sophisticated/evolved humans as the big bad. Things just don't seem alien-y.

We already pretty much know they're advanced humans. The guy on the asteroid ship actually encountered them on his homeworld centuries ago. By the sounds of things, they've been taking the slow route to the Quad and probably devouring/conquering/destroying worlds along the way.

Does anyone know who voiced Julian? I swear I know that voice, but I can't find a cast listing anywhere.

Neddy Seagoon fucked around with this message at 12:43 on Aug 27, 2016

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Sassy computer Julian was great. "Are you still trying? Good for you."

:rip: Pawter. Outplayed hard by Delle Seyah and her new scarback allies. The nine went down to the seven pretty quickly. Man Delle Seyah is playing a hella sweet game. She has the hier to another house under her guardianship and now she has all of the House Simm's stuff too.

So the company does eugenics using THE WALL, then juices up the survivors with green goo so they can survive whatever is coming.

They will probably regret not knocking off Seyah when they had the chance

Combat Pretzel
Jun 23, 2004

No, seriously... what kurds?!
Nooooooooooo! Pawter!

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

A little EQ, a touch of reverb, slap on some compression and there. That'll get your dickbutt jiggling.
They need to stop inviting people to live on the ship, isn't this like the 3rd time someone has died after being given the offer? I'm going to miss Pawter, was nice to have that insight into the royal families. :(

At least next episode has Fancy in it! :swoon:

avoid doorways
Jun 6, 2010

'twas brillig
Gun Saliva
Called it. That was some pretty blatant foreshadowing last episode.

Licarn posted:

Also "I'm so happy I could die." :rip: Pawter.

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

JossiRossi posted:

They need to stop inviting people to live on the ship, isn't this like the 3rd time someone has died after being given the offer? I'm going to miss Pawter, was nice to have that insight into the royal families. :(

At least next episode has Fancy in it! :swoon:

until they invite him to stay on the ship

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Fat Shat Sings posted:

until they invite him to stay on the ship

The ship is a deathtrap for anyone not part of the core group

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

A little EQ, a touch of reverb, slap on some compression and there. That'll get your dickbutt jiggling.
Thinking back on it, maybe Pawter should have been killed with something other than "stabbed through chest" since that kinda skeezy RAC dude survived that exact wound.

Combat Pretzel
Jun 23, 2004

Maybe we'll end up with some Level 6 Pawter in season 3 due to god knows what backwards circumstances.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

Man, this is the second show I watch this week where Sarah Power's character has been killed. Sad times.

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
Not Pawter. :smith:

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
I've been busy traveling and moving all month and have no idea whats going on anymore other than :rip: Pawter

Still disappointed by the lack of Khylen in the latter half of this season

e: What's the over/under on Pawter actually being dead? The showrunner said Pawter's actress and character have really grown on him this season and was pretty vague on whether we'd see her again.

Iseeyouseemeseeyou fucked around with this message at 06:33 on Aug 29, 2016

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Pawter level up.

Her and Dav go full Jedi.

Sober
Nov 19, 2011

First touch: Life.
Second touch: Dead again. Forever.
Too bad Dav wasn't wizard enough to just mind murder the whole room of Six'ed up monks in the Royale.

Combat Pretzel
Jun 23, 2004

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

e: What's the over/under on Pawter actually being dead? The showrunner said Pawter's actress and character have really grown on him this season and was pretty vague on whether we'd see her again.
Only way we see her again is if they come up with some convoluted reason for Khlyen to pick her up and revive her, probably to play his game on the political side, with the added benefit of pissing off Johnny with an emotionless L6 Pawter.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Renewed :woop:

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Why the gently caress would they use a picture of Wil Wheaton when he's a minor character with two appearances?

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Rhyno posted:

Why the gently caress would they use a picture of Wil Wheaton when he's a minor character with two appearances?

Because he's Wil Wheaton and still has nerd draw?

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Both feel like the kind of good interesting shows that get axed after a season, so seeing them both get a third season makes me unreasonably happy :peanut:.

Erghh
Sep 24, 2007

"Let him speak!"
Not sure how to handle Syfy making good decisions :ohdear:

So glad these shows survive though.

mossyfisk
Nov 8, 2010

FF0000

Rhyno posted:

why would they renew Dark Matter?

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

mossyfisk posted:

why do anything. Life has no meaning. Eat Arby's

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

:unsmith:

I really like this show

Alehkhs
Oct 6, 2010

The Sorrow of Poets

Hells yeah!

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
It's interesting seeing Irissa's actress without the whole makeup scheme she had going on in Defiance. Those must have been some uncomfortable contacts to wear for 3 seasons.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

mossyfisk posted:

Why renew Killjoys without Pawter?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Rhyno posted:

Why renew Killjoys without Pawter?

because the core cast has great chemistry and it's the only show on TV that has a fabulous badass warlord

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

etalian posted:

because the core cast has great chemistry and it's the only show on TV that has a fabulous badass warlord

Former warlord...dude loves his bar

Tokubetsu
Dec 18, 2007

Love Is Not Enough

Party Plane Jones posted:

It's interesting seeing Irissa's actress without the whole makeup scheme she had going on in Defiance. Those must have been some uncomfortable contacts to wear for 3 seasons.

Yeah i didn't recognize her at first so good job on defiance' costume department. I'm guessing she's Johnny's love interest next season maybe?

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

Tokubetsu posted:

Yeah i didn't recognize her at first so good job on defiance' costume department. I'm guessing she's Johnny's love interest next season maybe?

I literally thought to myself, "No way, he's with Pa-OH GOD I HAD ALREADY FORGOTTEN".

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Aww callbacks :unsmith:

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I'll tell everyone you died sexy.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Well, I guess that clears out that storyline. Now what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erghh
Sep 24, 2007

"Let him speak!"
Shout out to the Top Gun reference.

<air guitars>

• Locked thread