Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

I'd vote now but I'd rather wait to see if anyone comes up with anything else before putting us into range of the scum hammer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

Sorry, a system error occurred.
I think Allen is scum, but I think EXAKT is scum, too. Is there any reason EXAKT would bus Allen right now?

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

DaisyDanger posted:

I think Allen is scum, but I think EXAKT is scum, too. Is there any reason EXAKT would bus Allen right now?

Momentum.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
I would be fine with a vote on either of them, honestly. EXAKT has been pinging me all game, and he seems absolutely positive that I'm scum for some reason, even though he hasn't said anything to back it up.

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

What happens tonight if the SK targets scum roleblocker (assuming we have one) but the roleblocker targets the SK? The roleblocker lives, right?

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

DaisyDanger posted:

What happens tonight if the SK targets scum roleblocker (assuming we have one) but the roleblocker targets the SK? The roleblocker lives, right?

Yeah.

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

Would it then make sense for a roleblocker to bus vanilla scum in this case?

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

DaisyDanger posted:

Well he isn't exactly voting Allen willingly, seeing as he first tried to sink Prop with a cop claim and then tried to sink me over a so-called scum slip and neither attempt got any traction. he's given in to the inevitable, and it looks better to get in on it now than to wait until there's 3 votes on Allen

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Honestly, the defeatism makes me think he's vanilla scum and Allen is the roleblocker.

His game would be mostly over with very little he can do to change his fate in that case, since we've been circling an Allen dunk basically all day.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Fast Luck posted:

Well he isn't exactly voting Allen willingly, seeing as he first tried to sink Prop with a cop claim and then tried to sink me over a so-called scum slip and neither attempt got any traction. he's given in to the inevitable, and it looks better to get in on it now than to wait until there's 3 votes on Allen

Agreed. I really don't like how he's been behaving today; it feels desperate.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Anyway we're close enough to the deadline, I'm going ##vote Allen

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

It's time.
##vote Allen

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Propaganda Machine posted:

I would be fine with a vote on either of them, honestly. EXAKT has been pinging me all game, and he seems absolutely positive that I'm scum for some reason, even though he hasn't said anything to back it up.

Yeah you've also been defending Allen for so long it's not even funny. Anyone who thinks my push on him is a bus has lost their goddamn mind.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Also PMach has been the most aggressive SK hunter other than Allen. Come on.

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

##vote allen

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

:redhammer:

Allen Wren, Scum godfather, was killed.

gimme your night actions. I'll open when I have them

Jump King fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Jul 14, 2015

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:c: The Current Day 5 Votecount :c:

Allen Wren (4): EXAKT Science, Fast Luck, garthoneeye, DaisyDanger
EXAKT Science (1): Propaganda Machine, -Propaganda Machine, Allen Wren
Fast Luck (0): EXAKT Science, -EXAKT Science
Lynch No One! (0): EXAKT Science, -EXAKT Science, EXAKT Science, -EXAKT Science

Not Voting (1): Propaganda Machine

:h: With 6 players alive, it takes 4 votes to be executed.
:d: There is currently no deadline set.

I'm thinking we can do just fine without a deadline

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

:siren: UPDATE :siren:

My flip originally said allen was a scum goon. He was in fact a scum godfather

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Give that we're down to 5 players, I will reopen the game at 11pm EST or in roughly 90 minutes

Hit me with some hot night actions in that time.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

EXAKT Science, dead as a doornail before you. EXAKT is Vanilla town.

once again I'll leave the deadline and give you time to vote for somebody or to vote no lynch.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:c: The Current Day 6 Votecount :c:

Not Voting (4): DaisyDanger, Fast Luck, garthoneeye, Propaganda Machine

:h: With 4 players alive, it takes 3 votes to be executed.
:d: There is currently no deadline set.

I'm thinking we can do just fine without a deadline

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

FL is our SK.

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

Can town even win at this point? I don't even know anymore.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

If there's 3 town remaining, and one SK, then absolutely town can win. If there's 2 town remaining, 1 SK, and 1 scum, then town has lost.

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

DaisyDanger posted:

FL is our SK.

How do you know?

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

He visited EXAKT last night and if someone else had killed him, I would've seen him visiting more than EXAKT, right? I might have that wrong and should've just said "FL visited EXAKT last night" instead of naming him as the SK right out of the gate.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

:ghost: :munch: :ghost:

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Daisy, you were right, but it comes down to this question:

Who do you want to win? The SK (me) who was sincerely scumhunting all game long, which I was... or the scum? I helped get Met, I killed Hiip, and I was pushing Allen all game.

If you lynch me, the scum wins. I die, we get a new night phase, the scum kills you, and then wins.

So let's instead try to lynch the last scum.

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

DaisyDanger posted:

He visited EXAKT last night and if someone else had killed him, I would've seen him visiting more than EXAKT, right? I might have that wrong and should've just said "FL visited EXAKT last night" instead of naming him as the SK right out of the gate.

Good enough for me. This is the only possible town path to victory.

##Vote Fast Luck

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Town has no path to victory. If you kill me, scum wins.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

And, btw, me killing EXAKT last night was me being super biased toward town. I could've killed Daisy. I killed EXAKT instead to help the town. You need to unvote, don't let the scum win.

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Fast Luck posted:

Daisy, you were right, but it comes down to this question:

Who do you want to win? The SK (me) who was sincerely scumhunting all game long, which I was... or the scum? I helped get Met, I killed Hiip, and I was pushing Allen all game.

If you lynch me, the scum wins. I die, we get a new night phase, the scum kills you, and then wins.

So let's instead try to lynch the last scum.

If there is still a scum, why was there only one kill?

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Either the scum held back and didn't kill, or the scum also targeted EXAKT and I'm not even responsible for the kill.

But ask yourself this:

Could there POSSIBLY be only 3 scum and 1 SK while there was also:

four trackers and a jailer

Of loving course not.

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Fast Luck posted:

Town has no path to victory. If you kill me, scum wins.

Unless we've killed all the scum already. Sorry, I have to take the chance for a town win even if I am drawing dead.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

There's a scum out there that needs to be killed. I'm a scumhunter.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Unvote unvote unless you're the last scum unvote.

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

Eh I'm not voting for you yet. I'm working out scenarios in my head.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

I was talking to garth because I have a town read on him. If he's town he absolutely should unvote. If he's scum his vote should stay.

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

Town haven't officially lost yet.

If we lynch FL, scum wins. If we lynch scum, FL wins. If we no-lynch, we have a chance for a miracle at night because the scum's and FL's only chances of winning after a no-lynch is to kill the other and not get killed in the process.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Fast Luck posted:

I was talking to garth because I have a town read on him. If he's town he absolutely should unvote. If he's scum his vote should stay.

If you think I'm town and Daisy is a tracker than PMach is the scum, why haven't you voted?

• Locked thread