Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ this guy is me in real life tho ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

I still think someone needs to get garth that cowboy avatar or w/e it was

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ it begins ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

yo garth fyi you gotta bold your votes like so (##vote imgay) for them to be seen by our robotic overlord votefinder

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Propaganda Machine posted:

Is this a real vote?

bruh scumclaimed, so

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Propaganda Machine posted:

We surveyed 100 goons and asked:

What was the worst challenge in Awful Survivor history?

The one I disliked the most was the weird auction with weights that wasn't actually an auction.

I've only been in/read one season so i dont think i can really comment on an overall worst for the game tho

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

I mean at least there'd be actual information then

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

ninja edits are usually ok, you just have to catch your little mistakes quick enough

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

I do actually agree with PMush that he feels pretty forced, but even if he is scum it's D1 of his first game and I don't vote people D1 of their first game

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Is there such a thing as a good D1 vote?

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

imgay posted:

Perhaps you've heard, of the jokephase.

i have bad news for you my friend. it turns out, jokephase died already

please let it rest in peace

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

It was a jokevote and I haven't found a more compelling case yet so I haven't moved my vote

I don't think it's that hard to understand

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

ALSO: It's not bandwagoning if you're the first person to vote for a thing and then a bandwagon happens after

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

I literally just got online like half an hour ago hahaha

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Tremendous Taste posted:

even worse, it's bandleading!

i guess that makes me the drum major!

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

it is always a better idea to share your thoughts than to sit on them, because if you are nightkilled you won't get to share them and that's a detriment to town (if you are town)

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

D1 nolynches are literally the worst ideas

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

I do not think Poison Mushroom is scum and do not want to vote her today

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Eight Dollars posted:

So do you have any feelings on anybody as scum? You're votes still on imgay which you've admitted is a jokevote that's just still there.

Not really. As I said earlier, I don't really find any of the current cases convincing. Since I don't have a good scumpick, I'm okay with voting out someone I find hard to read and occasionally detrimental as town

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

I would like to add that I think imgay is a cool guy, it's just sometimes he shits up the games he's in and I don't really wanna deal with that

Also Hiip it's not like you're helping find scum or anything right now, get off ya high horse with that post

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Poison Mushroom posted:

God Dammit, internet. Wonderful time to poo poo out on me.

I mean, uh...

:ghost:

:rip:

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Hi. Sorry I havent posted much today, had to stay w/ grandma in the hospital

I'll post more tomorrow probably

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Maybe it's because I've read it all in one go, but ANarc doesn't feel like she's scrambling to me. She's been consistent about not believing taste and saying she has a reason not to trust taste basically all game day

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Tremendous Taste posted:

Have you been reading? Why not post?

My grandma's been in the hospital, I literally just caught up on the last 2 days of this thread in one massive go

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Pinterest Mom posted:

"There are two trackers so there aren't three" isn't a terribly compelling argument.

While it's not impossible for there to be three trackers, I highly doubt that MMM would put three trackers in a 17 person game

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

DaisyDanger posted:

Mafia chat aside, I hope she's ok. :ohdear:

Yeah she's fine, and home now. She took a bad fall a couple nights ago and I've been looking after her

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Tremendous Taste posted:

I'm sorry to hear that, chic. I'd suggest that her behavior isn't consistent.

Why do you believe her behavior is inconsistent? Like, reading through she's stuck to the same story pretty much all game day, that's the opposite of inconsistent

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Isn't it standard practice that someone doing a kill can't perform whatever other action they may have (i.e. a scum roleblocker can either kill or roleblock not both)? Or is that no longer the case here

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Oh, I missed that then.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Tremendous Taste posted:

The way she approached imgay, the way she talked about my claim, etc

It's consistent in that she calls me scummy but not in the way she does it

If the role or result she had were true she would have argued different avenues and approached me differently from the start

Nah, I just went and reread and she's been consistently saying "taste is lying" ever since your claim came out, also she didn't argue for imgay above hunting scum nor did she particularly push him today even

Taste buddy I like you and all but I feel like you're deliberately misconstruing her actions today and that makes me wanna ##vote taste

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Tremendous Taste posted:

I wish you'd read more instead of terraria :(

I did read, and you're presenting her actions in a way that is inconsistent with what actually happened

also terraria calms me down and i've needed that over the last couple days man don't judge

If you do flip town tracker, I promise you the first thing I will do tomorrow is vote narc

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

I don't think you can convince me to vote narc tbh, since I really do feel like you're deliberately trying to misinterpret and skew events re: narc's attitude towards imgay etc in order to get people to vote narc, and that gives me a baaaad feeling about you. If you were town and sincerely believed she was scum, I don't think you'd have to do that

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Tremendous Taste posted:

I feel like there is a much more reasonable why as to why Narc would do what she did as scum than why I would do what I did as scum

I feel like if ANarc were scum she wouldn't've reacted so immediately re: calling your tracker claim a lie nor stuck so soundly with the "i know taste is lying" bandwagon even after she drew heat

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

who of the voters on you do you feel are scum? aside from anarc, obvs

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

cant we all just get along

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

it is never better to no lynch

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Yesterday I made a promise ##vote ANarc

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

It's been a hectic weekend. Catching up on D3 now

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Wow, not a lot happened over the last couple days, huh.

The kerfuffle between EXAKT and TMM feels a bit forced kinda.

Allen's vote on me was hella weird, timing-wise, but since he's unvoted I feel less bad about it. He hasn't really done much else, but it's not like I really have a horse in that race right now.

I still really and truly doubt that there is a third tracker in this game, but I still feel like ANarc was being sincere so ??????? about that really

I know Met's been around some over the weekend, so it's pretty suspicious imo that he's not been more engaged after the way he was playing D2.

I don't have any really great scumpicks, unfortunately, so I'm gonna go with ##vote Met for now. I'm feeling pretty disengaged thanks to the things that have been happening irl but hopefully I can get back into this game

TMMadman posted:

So at what point does it become better to not lynch someone? I admit that me hammering Taste looks scummy, but part of the reason I did it is because I was assuming that it was still better to lynch someone on D2, even if it might be a mislynch.

I waited until the last minute to do it because I wanted to see if Allen and I think Hiip would show up and vote. I was around 65/35% that Taste was town/scum and if I hadn't been suspicious of him from the start I think I would have held off from hammering him.

There is very, very rarely a case where not lynching is better than lynching. Even when you mislynch someone, you still get information from their flip that can help find scum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

I'd like to apologize for not being able to give this game my all, I feel like i let both all of you and the ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ emoticon down

• Locked thread