Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

Plutonis makes multiple Hentai MEGAthreads where he openly salivates over the drawings of teenage Japanese sluts and gets nary a probie, while BBG posts the equivalent of loving Children FTW and gets banned, lol. They should both be banned, ideally.

how did a brazillian even get $10 to register

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

We know we sacrificed some great storytelling [in Fallout 3 by allowing] the player to do whatever they want

Lol again

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

drat BBG got banned for being a pedophile. Guess I'll be seeing him on Badgame now.

yeah, rip

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Bicyclops posted:

me too, VideoGames. i bet the game will be a bit buggy and messy and thrown together, but that will be part of its charm, like with other bethesda games. it will be a monster brew. whenever you see a glitch or a bug you enjoy, please shout "MONSTER BREW!" so that you can join my monster crew.

un:yeah:

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

drat BBG got banned for being a pedophile. Guess I'll be seeing him on Badgame now.
lol

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
IZ mods: here you go BBG enjoy your hentai game I got on steam sale for you

GBS mod: quoting someone about pedophiles? that's a bannin'

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
ralp really is an idiot

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Still a better moderation team then Badgame.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Still a better moderation team then Badgame.

I have never been to badgame.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Sounds like most of you had a very different FO3 experience than I did. To help you guys out I'll be releasing my Immersive, Lore Friendly Voiced Vault Dweller mod. In it I provide my own voice (as I did when I played the game myself) reading aloud the protagonist's dialogue, giving them just enough emotion and nuance to really enhance the experience without taking you I'd the game. Just a warning, I've been known to ad-lib from time to time... But I think you'll agree that's part of the fun!

Tender Bender fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Jun 28, 2015

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Tender Bender posted:

Sounds like most of you had a very different FO3 experience than I did. To help you guys out I'll be releasing my Immersive, Lore Friendly Voiced Vault Dweller mod. In it I provide my own voice (as I did when I played the game myself) reading aloud the protagonist's dialogue, giving them just enough energy, emotion, and nuance to really enhance the experience without taking you out I'd the game. Just a warning, I've been known to ad-lib from time to time... But I think you'll agree that's part of the fun!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

[in the voice of Fred Durst, but also someone desperately pleading for help] Give me something to break!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

[in the voice of Fred Durst, but also someone desperately pleading for help] Give me something to break!

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

[in the voice of Fred Durst, but also someone deeply committed to established lore:]

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Wormskull posted:

[in the voice of Fred Durst, but also someone deeply committed to established lore:]

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Wormskull posted:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Now I know y'all be lovin' this poo poo right here C-A-E-S-A-R L-E-G-I-O-N right here

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The death claw has a red backwards hat on Lmfao.

Dec 26, 2012

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

I did it all for the Nuka.

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Wormskull posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol at everything

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

VideoGames posted:

ralp really is an idiot

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Fungah! posted:

lol at everything

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Tender Bender posted:

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Wormskull posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Wormskull posted:

Tender Bender posted:

I am proud of all of you.

WINNERSH TRIANGLE
Aug 17, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1upclock
Sep 25, 2009

Taken completely out of context

[said at the beginning of every enemy encounter]: KEEP ROLLIN', ROLLIN', ROLLIN', ROLLIN'

• Locked thread