Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
subject: profiles and head shots of new hires week beginning june 3rd [BONUS - INTERN ONBOARDING WEEK]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD

maniacdevnull posted:

Company Public Service Say 2007 was a great success! *6 photos of people no one has ever met*

lampey
Mar 27, 2012

Every friday there is free takeout that rotates from different places to get more people to come into the office. Once a month on a wednesday we have a team meeting with catered lunches, get a half hour of overtime because CA labor laws, and have free pizza and good beer after work.

lampey
Mar 27, 2012

Also this month someone is leaving so there will be champagne and other booze after the team meeting as a going away party. We need to hire two people to replace them though.

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD

Petty Haberdasher
Jul 28, 2012
Subj: BIKE IN THE MAIL ROOM

THERE iS A BIKE IN THE MAIL ROOM

BIKES ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE MAIL ROOM
PLEASE REMOVE THE BIKE FROM THE MAIL ROOM

(various fonts, sizes, and colors throughout)

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
please do not use water taps to fill bottles

Fanged Lawn Wormy
Jan 4, 2008

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!

Triglav posted:

for this month's taco truck calendar click here

clicking but nOTHING IS HAPPENING

Optimus_Rhyme
Apr 15, 2007

are you that mainframe hacker guy?

Fanged Lawn Wormy posted:

Triglav posted:

for this month's taco truck calendar click here

please take me off this list

Fanged Lawn Wormy
Jan 4, 2008

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!
GOOD MORNING!

OUT TODAY:
JIM BEEFS
TIM WILLYS (B)
ALL THE JAMESES

VISTING:
TRADESHOW DESIGN CO - 10:00

BIG CONFERENCE ROOM:
BOOKED 9-10 A

HAVE A NICE DAYJ

Fanged Lawn Wormy
Jan 4, 2008

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!
SUBJ: RE: DAILY INFO

I am also out today
-pm bubbo

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Valeyard posted:

please do not use water taps to fill bottles

Please do NOT share your wrestling fantasies with the facilities staff =-=-=-= it makes them uncomfortable.

slam flanders
Jan 13, 2015

how is janice winning the step contest. is she giving the pedometer to her dog???? hahahaha thats the way to do it alright. so

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

quote:

Optimus_Rhyme posted:

same i do not know why i am on this list. repling to same list that has DL-ALL. please take me off DL-ALL. thanks.

Triglav
Jun 2, 2007

IT IS HARAAM TO SEND SMILEY FACES THROUGH THE INTERNET
To: All
CC: HR
Subject: A Reminder About Personal Hygiene

Please Remember That This Is A Work Environment And That You Should Wear Shoes At All Times While In The Office. Also Please Remember That We Have Free Employee Showers Adjacent The Gym Locker Room For Those Who Bike To Work Or Work Out While At Work Or For Anyone Who May Want To "Freshen Up"

Thank You And Have A Great Day

------------------------------
Bill Meyers
Chief Executive Officer
+1 555 555.5555
BMeyers@AcmeCorp.com
"For God So Loved The World That He Gave His Only Begotten Son" ~John 3:16

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
it's really cold in my office but they wont let us change the thermostat (which is in our office) because " its warm enough" and also the one thermostat changes the temp setting for the whole floor???

Hesh Ballantine
Feb 13, 2012

Triglav posted:

Please Remember That This Is A Work Environment And That You Should Wear Shoes At All Times While In The Office. Also Please Remember That We Have Free Employee Showers Adjacent The Gym Locker Room For Those Who Bike To Work Or Work Out While At Work Or For Anyone Who May Want To "Freshen Up"

Bill Meyers
Chief Executive Officer
+1 555 555.5555
BMeyers@AcmeCorp.com

to be fair I loving hate when people take their shoes off at work/school

this isnt your goddamn living room

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
you can tell if my boss has taken a poo poo at work because the window is shut and youthful womens purfuem has been sprayed to cover his scent

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer
its blueprint time

Optimus_Rhyme
Apr 15, 2007

quote:

Sniep posted:

same i do not know why i am on this list. repling to same list that has DL-ALL. please take me off DL-ALL. thanks.

Why am I still getting these?

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

It's one continuous form where hardware and software function in perfect unison, creating a new generation of iPhone that's better by any measure.
Grimey Drawer
great job on that release everybody! I'd like to thank a team that worked some really long nights for the past week because we have no idea how to schedule work properly! J

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

unsubsc

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

uns

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

IT i can't unsubscribe from This List

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:

ahmeni posted:

great job on that release everybody! I'd like to thank the shithead sales team instead of the people who work! J

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Triglav posted:

Bill Meyers
Chief Executive Officer
+1 555 555.5555
BMeyers@AcmeCorp.com

this is a good reminder despite the very ceo typing.

Captain Pike
Jul 29, 2003

ahmeni posted:

great job on that release everybody! I'd like to thank a team that worked some really long nights for the past week because we scheduled it on purpose that way to maximize profits! J

24-7 Urkel Cosplay
Feb 12, 2003

company morale is really low right now, so we're going to throw a company event. it's a mandatory potluck so that you have to eat food of unsure origin and we don't have to pay for anything

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

J

Optimus_Rhyme
Apr 15, 2007

Captain Foo posted:

IT i can't unsubscribe from This List

All,

please stop hitting Reply-All you're filling up my mail box.

Triglav
Jun 2, 2007

IT IS HARAAM TO SEND SMILEY FACES THROUGH THE INTERNET
everyone brought bean dip and there's no chips

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast

Triglav posted:

everyone brought bean dip and there's no chips
why does mark get to do all the errands for stuff like getting chips! i never get to go out and leave hte office for these one off errands! it's not fair, i should be able to do the fun stuff too!!

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
so back in the first week of uni we got this email

"to post to this list, send your email to.." a bunch of people must have thought durrr i need to email this list to get subscribed to it, resulting in like 200 emails

and every single email just contained their student number + student email

and then one cookie figured it out

thanks for readig about my retarded peers

Valeyard fucked around with this message at 17:03 on Jun 24, 2015

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

sponsor your favorite vice president in our annual charity golf tournament almost 20% of money raised goes to some dumb charity with a suspicious sounding name [the rest goes toward hosting a golf tournament]

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
please make sure to log all printing done in the notebook provided next to the copier, including number of sheets and the project they pertain to

*notebook has one entry from two years ago*

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

please make sure to log all printing done in the notebook provided next to the copier, including number of sheets and the project they pertain to

*notebook has one entry from two years ago*

does such a thing not exist where to claim a print job (like, have the printer print it) you have to authenticate/wave your id or something?

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Sniep posted:

does such a thing not exist where to claim a print job (like, have the printer print it) you have to authenticate/wave your id or something?

remember hovercraft deals with architects and civil engineers and poo poo. they run screaming from change

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

today in the office breakfast and lunch are being catered for a meeting.

scavengers make up a critical part of any healthy corporate ecosystem, cleaning up debris and leftover organic matter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

duTrieux. posted:

today in the office breakfast and lunch are being catered for a meeting.

scavengers make up a critical part of any healthy corporate ecosystem, cleaning up debris and leftover organic matter.

*skitters under table with two bagel tops and the last piece of salmon*

• Locked thread