Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Zaphod42 posted:

I mean otherwise I love having the traffic around as an obstacle, and you can turn it off for certain events, but man you'd think if there was some crazy racing festival come to town and they specifically marked out areas of the road for 1337 tokyo driftu skillz, you'd think that other normal traffic would avoid that area and drive around it!

Weaving a slick-as-gently caress line through the middle of traffic and chaining near misses at 160+ is definitely an integral part of the experience, I agree, and it feels awesome. However, it'd be nice to have clean doriftu zones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WienerDog
Apr 8, 2007
Resident Rocking Dachshund
I posted a thread that has a number 7 in the title.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3832484

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Word. I was just about to post my Forza 7 thread, glad I checked here first! Good stuff!

Thief
Jan 28, 2011

:420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420:

Zaphod42 posted:

I mean otherwise I love having the traffic around as an obstacle, and you can turn it off for certain events, but man you'd think if there was some crazy racing festival come to town and they specifically marked out areas of the road for 1337 tokyo driftu skillz, you'd think that other normal traffic would avoid that area and drive around it!

to be fair it is :australia:

the only thing they would crack down on is drinking and driving

• Locked thread