Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
I'm okay with

CAR AHEAD +0.8
CAR BEHIND -0.31

I don't think I want indicators outside that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
I'm hoping for some kind of mud track or something to give Jeeps and F-150s a purpose.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Also does the ultimate package look absolutely not worth $99

E: 2017 Ford GT :buddy:

Top Hats Monthly fucked around with this message at 18:48 on Jul 5, 2015

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

GutBomb posted:

It includes the car pass, so it includes like a year worth of DLC for free. also the VIP bonuses, and you get it a few days earlier. The car pass alone is going to be $50, so you're already $10 better off with the ultimate if you were going to be getting the car pass anyway.

I dug a bit deeper. Looks great. Why does this look so much better than Forza 5? Jesus. I love it.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

MattD1zzl3 posted:

Same reason forza 4 is better than forza 2. I knew as soon as they didn't have to produce a launch title with preproduction hardware they would knock it out of the park

I'm too psyched. I wish early access was a bit earlier than five days. otherwise I'd buy that in a heartbeat.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Ether Frenzy posted:

Crowds are 3D this time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoYImduzOl4

Bunch of other new videos,

Ford GT and other info.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KmpzCtKJZs

How they add new cars to the game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb7LPGE-B78

How they built the weather.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aEHfi4TgkA

How they've improved Drivatars.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twI0RSVwnR0

:nsavince: Oh that looks good

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

I love the rain!

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Ford F-100 baby, great news!

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

GentlemanofLeisure posted:

I know the track is popular and everyone likes it, but it's not a good pick for this game.

These seem a little contradictory

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Wagoneer? GET IN

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Are we going to get the Old Mulsanne without the chicanes?

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

I'm going to play Devils Avocado here, I'm not sure if I like mods for multiplayer races, if they provide a specific advantage over another player that isn't done by like, tuning, wouldn't that be really frustrating?

E: Ninja edit, oh they aren't in MP, I think, ignore me!

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

TheScott2K posted:

Is it weird that I almost never give a poo poo about race cars?

I don't either, hence why PC racing games in general suck

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

The demo :wow:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Forza 6 commercial :nsavince:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Did I see Gurkha LAPV?

Are you kidding me?

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Willys MB :vince:

Top Hats Monthly fucked around with this message at 18:03 on Sep 9, 2015

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

MattD1zzl3 posted:

Because we dont need the cut 80s sports cars, instead we need 60 horsepower VW vans and jeeps that top out around 50. My only gripe.

(And audis; Why do they bother with more than one audi sedan? They are all exactly the same. Ditto for infinitis sports coupes.)

(edit: link added)

vVv 9AM i think vVv

You suck

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

I like sticky grass being gone because it's awesome to be slightly bumped into the dirty and slowing down to 10MPH

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

I'm busy the rest of the day but I did get some FORZA ACTION

Initial impressions:

we need 24 goons in VW Minibusses
New Ford GT is fun
The BMW 2002 Turbo has really weird shifting

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

With the 73 BMW Turbo, if your revs drop real fast when you let go of the throttle, do not downshift, as it jumps 2000 RPM when you put your foot back down. Just a tip :)

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

You have a Lamborghini :o?

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Nice! I will now go drive my CVT poo poo box in shame

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

My cars are

'73 BMW 2002 Turbo
Ford Raptor
Ford GT
FORD Mustang
Ford Focus
Chevrolet Camaro
Dodge Challenger SRT
Bugatti Veyron

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

I ran out of gas on the Nurburgring, is MPG modeled?

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Even driven hard I feel like my Skyline should've lasted more than 30 miles on a tank of gas

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

ChocNitty posted:

Guys, Forza is a sim. There's nothing sim about exploiting glitches for free cars. Go play Need For Speed.

GTA thread, we meet again

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

holocaust bloopers posted:

People got mad when somebody modded in Mario Kart tracks into Assetto Corsa, so yes.

poo poo, that owns

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Finally have gotten around to playing this again when real life got in the way. This game needs an MGB, specifically so I can do this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5xTxMYWvXI

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Pack was not what I wanted :/

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Cubey posted:

Datsun Roadster is the only thing in that pack that matters to me. gently caress a Prowler.

Yeah

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Fujimi

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Norns posted:

The suprise is forza for windows.

Please let forza on PC so I never have to use my xboxone for anything but rockbando.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Could I get some tips on FWD cars?

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

There's an Eazy-E skin for the 64 Impala SS

yes

YES

YESSSSSSSS

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

RUTHLESS, MY STYLE AS A JUVENILE

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Bugatti circuit in Minis

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

I'd piss around in like an S2000.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Hey, what's a good strategy for racing FWD econoboxes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

I really love the stock Civic Si, wonderful car to drive.

Once I start racing with you fellas, I'm easily identifiable with the massive gently caress off huge North Stars logo...and locking my wheels and crashing :D

Top Hats Monthly fucked around with this message at 02:36 on Dec 12, 2015

• Locked thread