Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Epic High Five posted:

Let's get back to the caravan and defend it from there, maybe going slightly ahead to sniff out traps.

Our task is protecting the caravan first and foremost, as fun as going rogue and elf stomping can be we should probably not incur the wrath of Aggie

I remember my first playthrough I was hoping there was a Rod of Ant Control or something similar because, depending on the choices you make, the game can become a game of cat and mouse trying to avoid swarms of murderous ants.

In other news, since the ants in my back yard stole my last copy of SotBE, I've since caught them stealing scraps of paper from my printer's feed tray and glue stick ends. I think they may be trying to repair the book :tinfoil: What it is with this book and ants? At least I'm not that guy on the usenet boards back in the day who got a copy only to discover the cover was slick with some sort of noxious chemical that ended up being ant pheromone, at least according to the coroner's report

This and combine the Dapper Clothes and Codpiece

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

SaltyJesus posted:

hocking the pixie bits at the elves

we must do our part to cleanse this world of elves

This and combine Imposing outfit with Armour.

Clothes are like voltron, the more you hook up the better it gets.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

the_steve posted:

There's not room in this book for two Elf bastards. Take this gently caress down.
use our violence.

Violence solves everything.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Shouldn't our Adventure sheet portrait have a bit more 'stash?

1) Loot and shave our bested opponent and send him bare and buck naked back to Aggie. She'll find something to do with him.

2) Onto Bilgeton! We can double-cross the skeletons there and make some mad coin selling whatever it was were were guarding.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
1: Those Elves made some Skull Bongo drums we can use
2: Pretend we're being attacked by skeletons (look what they did to my companion! Oh look he just died!) and enlist the aid of the town guards in protecting our goods.

Combine the swords!

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vs7TxUI8A64

1. Obviously we trim the pixie hide cloak with elf skin, creating a wearable tapestry of genocide.

2. We take the WAR CARAVAN right to the front gate, music blaring and blood bag leading the way, and deliver the goods as promised like what we're doing is PERFECTLY NORMAL.

Changing vote to this

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
If anyone questions us we can start ranting about cultural relativity.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

There is no way those posters were from after you achieved maximum manliness. In fact it's been made perfectly clear that nobody in their right mind would ever predict the results of your testicular consumption. Stride forth confidently and mock the guard for shooting at the body of the half-elf they seek to bring to justice, while pointing all the while at Blood Bag.

Between the Manly Hair and the Imposing Attire frankly this guard should be thanking us for even being in his presence.

Where is our reward?

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Axolotl Atlatl posted:

Yes let's do that, because while we're picking up our reward from the mayor, we can casually mention that the prisoner said something about being a member of an elven terrorist organization run by some guy called Jeff.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Peebla posted:

First things first - gotta hook back up with our ten foot Pole. I think he gave us the name of a bar or inn or something to meet him at. And we definitely owe him a drink for helping us out with the guards a few days ago.

This and blow all of the 250gc on a weeklong bender getting utterly shitwrecked with our giant foreigner pal and his cronies.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Jenkem Delivery posted:

Karol is actually an amazing wingman

We seduced a bat woman. A literal bat woman. There is so much testosterone coursing through our veins it's pushing excess hair out of our face and we just rolled into town fresh from battle on a caravan if death with the body of an elven bandit lord.

Seducing these de-statured minxes should be a cakewalk and we should act accordingly.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
We haven't gone on an epic bender or seduced a subhuman female so keep drinking.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Al Borland posted:

we can do both! Take the party of dwarven women back to Ted's estate and have a massive orgy!

This is probably the smartest course of action. I bet he has some awesome wine and whisky in the cellar.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Fling the cock eye across the bar, it will attract his attention like a flare to a Three. The book it.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
The spotty kid will know we're not the man at first glance. Good. Enlist him in the scam in return for leadership of our personal guard/army. Then instead of dice he can gamble with the lives of men.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Roll eyes, cut his head off and slam the door shut. Uhg, what an rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Yes! We win gently caress you Jeff!

Thanks for uploading all those pages, that was awesome. Good luck with the medical issues, I hope the doctors don't take your girlfriend.

• Locked thread