Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

(and can't post for 2 years!)

Can we just steal some poo poo and leave?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

Eat Potion and then Testicle to offset the -elan.

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

Dreggon posted:

blow the minor injury to our back way out of proportion to guilt-trip the wizard into giving us cool poo poo

I vote this but use the condiments to make it look like we're REALLY hurt.

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

Gilganixon posted:

Anything else or are we all happy with that outcome?

Does the plate come off? There might be something behind it.

vvvv yeah this wizard is kind of and rear end in a top hat I don't think it's worth a shot

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

Ask around if theres an inn that accepts handfuls of teeth as payment.

Edit: You know what? Just find literally anything to spend these teeth on

Amorphous Blob fucked around with this message at 06:14 on Jul 24, 2015

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

Hand the cockeye off to Karol. Let's see how this fucker fares against a polish giant.

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

Tell him we didn't learn a thing, we got here on our own, and our real dad is waaaay cooler(we never did get a chance to meet him did we? wasn't that the whole purpose of the trip to bilgeton?)

I'm not sure what course of action to take but I think we should at least hurt his feelings.

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

the_steve posted:

Mom actually kicks Jeff out not long after we get kicked out. See, she knew all along that he was a massive prick, but she was hoping that he would be enough of a father figure to us that we'd straighten up and be a respectable member of elf society with enough tough love. But, without us in the house for them to focus their mutual disappointment on, mom realized just how incompatible they really were and how much of a dick he is to everybody, not just us.

drat we take after him more than i thought. hire our mother to clean our castle(hey she did it for free before) and go with the mudus plan

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

gently caress you karol

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

RC Cola posted:

Has anyone translated everything Karol has said so far?

heres what he says when he sees the dungeon text

hes why he beats up the guards

apparently hes an escaped convict who was hiding at our house for 50 years.

i think he spoke a few times before this line but i couldnt find em

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

quote:

Thanks for playing Hope to see you all around the 2FF forums one of these days.

Thanks for the ride man. Really good CYOA. Couldn't help but notice that your first copy uses the author Herman S. Skull while your new one says Hermit Skull. Must be a change of pen names.

Also Mr. Skull's website looks recently updated! I really like "Food for the Moon" and "Wrath Panda"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

• Locked thread