Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.
Stand on the shield like a surfboard and scoot around the swamp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.
be a man and drink the chartreuse

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.
is the elf a virgin? otherwise give the phalloknight chlamydia or genital herpes.

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.

Gilganixon posted:

Earlier on the Elf was deflowered by a randy forest bat. We don't have those items listed on the adventure sheet though and the goons ITT neglected to pick up the loot cards when they had the chance.

Most of the suggestions given so far are in the book so I'll scan those in this evening.

I forgot about the bat cucking.

In the absence of weaponised STDs, I vote for clogging the phallus eye and causing a cumsplosion.

EDIT:
This is better:

Claven666 posted:

there are alternate ways to deal with a Phalloknight besides head on combat. I'm surprised he even considers us a worthy foe considering we are not mounted on a magnificent cock-steed ourselves. my suggestion is to appeal to the Phallonight's sense of chivalry and ask him to dine with us before he slays us. slip some pixie shavings into his food afterwards, i say we tame his cock steed and take it for ourselves

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.

Pyroi posted:

Let's try to help him, and see if we can become allies.

This seems an ok plan, after all, the summoning was an accident and now that the phallus is losing blood maybe the brain can do some work, hmm?

• Locked thread