Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
assemblyrequired
Jul 14, 2014

the_steve posted:

Also, I think she would snap us like kindling whether we were successful or not in our attempts, the only difference would be in what context she does it.

Yeah, let's not make her angry.

1. Drop the injury subject
2. Get on caravan duty pronto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

assemblyrequired
Jul 14, 2014

Let's keep the armor on
Screw elves, we don't need their dirty boots
I vote we either take the gauntlets or the endless soup to feed us / pour all over enemies and burn their flesh (if we fight more skellies we're boned)
Speaking of which I vote for James Boned as the name

assemblyrequired
Jul 14, 2014

Engage testicle

assemblyrequired
Jul 14, 2014

Furia posted:

I would say we should ignore the dwarves entirely. We have a good thing going with the possibility of impersonating Ted, which we shouldn't waste.

Also, from his position of power we may be able to get Karol off the hook. He will be of absolutely no use to us if he is wanted by the guards.

This absolutely

assemblyrequired
Jul 14, 2014

We must not kill the guard, it would make a great deal of sense for him to be playing sword of the bastard elf
Let's see if he'll help us cheat the game and fix dice rolls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

assemblyrequired
Jul 14, 2014

One hell of a thread, thank you so much op.
Keep us updated on how your hand is holding up, I'm worried about that

• Locked thread