Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paladin
Nov 26, 2004
You lost today, kid. But that doesn't mean you have to like it.

If you get a valuable quest item like that, you don't go wasting it all early! Save that testicle for the end, where I'm sure it will be the most useful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladin
Nov 26, 2004

We did kill and bring a marauding half-elf to justice. I mean, geez, isn't that what these poeple want?

You all are being too diplomatic, though. Catapult plague ridden bodies over the gates and begin the siege. Every death liberates a skeleton for our army. You can't tell me that the necromancer hasn't planned for this possibility at least a LITTLE bit. She's a necromancer. Every necromancer has at least one "take over the city and show them the true meaning of fear" plan stashed away somewhere.

Besides, once the entire town is "terrified, helpless, disarmed, scared, or fleeing" we'll be able to mop up everyone inside it.The easy thing is to just make every single person in city one of those immediately.

Edit: also they fired on us first so we're just conducting this siege in self defense.

Paladin
Nov 26, 2004

kmxexii posted:

i vote we give Savage Sid some brain salad surgery

and supposing we whip some skull on him ditch the guards at the local karnevil

Don't forget to take his switchblade if he win, that thing is bound to be useful later.

Paladin
Nov 26, 2004

CheeseThief posted:

EDIT: Wait that's stupid, better plan. Bring mum and Jeff to the estate, keep them in luxury. Constantly berate Jeff as a lay about do nothing with no job and secretly use your connections to thwart his every attempt to be his own man.

Perfection. Simply perfection.

Edit: OH, also, make sure we hire our real dad as the milkman.

• Locked thread