Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004
Eat the potion only for now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004
Enough paths lead us to meeting Karol again that I think we should consider taking the Enchanted Poleacks.

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

Gilganixon posted:

2 for an enchanted Polack

I think it's supposed to mean like a poleaxe. Pollaxe? All the spellings confused me back when I first read it, so I never ended up looting one.

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

Claven666 posted:

Beware elvish tricks is all I'm saying. It'd be just like them to pre-emptively gently caress up our campaign against them with a lovely prank

Just watch, the Boots of Elvish Stomping will make us stomp things in an Elvish manner!

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004
1)

2) Stick to the plan. Stay out of sight until the pivotal moment, when you leap out and bugger the ploughing shits right up the arse - without tallow. Figuratively speaking.

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004
We don't need any of that garbage, we've got our boots. Keep on stompin'.

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

quote:

"You must be the guy who took out my scouts yesterday. I got no idea what's gotten into Aggie, hiring a thug like you. We had a perfectly good understanding until now. She pays us - not a lot, just a quarter or so - and we don't take everything. Of course, that deal's off the table. I take it all, and you die."

"Balls to you"

Modus Pwnens fucked around with this message at 02:23 on Jul 20, 2015

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004
The Unrepentant Bastard's Mega Happy Ending: Pretend to gratefully welcome him back into your life and your manor, then as soon as he's asleep, have him arrested and charged with committing every foul act you perpetrated throughout the story. Put out a reward for witnesses who saw him skulking around the crime scenes in your wake. At his execution, make sure the last words he ever hears is, "You're not my dad." Wash down the taste of victory with a cool glass of fresh milk delivered straight to your manor.

Alternatively, last chance to add 30 and see what's there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

Fantastic CYOA. Clever as all hell.

• Locked thread