Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bacalou

well they're just like normal anti-depressants except these are in a bottle that cries when you open it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bacalou

stay with me here, no-sided tape

bacalou

this will revolutionize the world as we know it, and our company will be at the forefront of the movement that started with our new product: metal gravy

bacalou

haven't we all wanted to be a crazy cat lady at one time or another? now with this spray, it's instantaneous

bacalou

remember wearing diapers as a baby? no? me either. we should make diapers with cameras on them so that future generations can remember what it was like

bacalou

trust me, the racial slur-shaped pretzel market is completely untapped. it's a goldmine.

City of Glompton

everyone loves doughnuts, and doughnut holes, so surely they'll love...doughnut crumbs!

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Al Borland

by XyloJW
Gentlemen I present to you bed of nail toilet seats.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

City of Glompton

bacalou posted:

stay with me here, no-sided tape

Al Borland

by XyloJW
Three words: Sewage flavored mouthwash.

----------------

bacalou

with 3d printers all the rage, we figure it's time for 3d flatbed scanners

no one has survived yet but we're getting there, and legal can fix the kinks until then

bacalou

you've heard of granny panties, now it's time for grandpa panties

Piso Mojado

2 words, legless dogs.

google THIS

i call it "the chill forum"

bacalou

google THIS posted:

i call it "the chill forum"

FreshCutFries

We have been making trucks for 3 generations, and for 3 generations, we have marketed based upon utility. Gentlemen, I say we bring the world of fun to the world of trucks. What we need is a fun truck. What we need is *pulls sheet off model on boardroom table* a gently caress.

bacalou

how have we gone over two thousand years without cool ranch flavored cigarettes? fear not, consumer, doritos locos tobacco is on the case

Piso Mojado

bacalou posted:

how have we gone over two thousand years without cool ranch flavored cigarettes? fear not, consumer, doritos locos tobacco is on the case

that would actually sell big in the US of A

joke_explainer

The latest and greatest canine mobility platform, New from Dogmo™, the Dogmo™ Lester... ahhh... poo poo...never said it together like that before... no, wait, trust me, it's a great platform... poo poo... poo poo poo poo poo poo

bacalou

i call it downloadable content

POWERBALL

by zen death robot

bacalou posted:

trust me, the racial slur-shaped pretzel market is completely untapped. it's a goldmine.

----------------

City of Glompton

Thingyman posted:

We have been making trucks for 3 generations, and for 3 generations, we have marketed based upon utility. Gentlemen, I say we bring the world of fun to the world of trucks. What we need is a fun truck. What we need is *pulls sheet off model on boardroom table* a gently caress.

lol

bacalou

this miracle drug can help even the wimpiest of men become hulking alpha-male adonises, i call it BetaMAX

dogcrash truther

bacalou posted:

well they're just like normal anti-depressants except these are in a bottle that cries when you open it

lmao

bacalou

trust me, with the new name change, this product is a guaranteed best-seller. ladies and gentlemen, i present Not Heroin.

verily carefree

inorganic cigarettes

dogcrash truther

Piso Mojado posted:

2 words, legless dogs.

they're like fluffy throw pillows

bacalou

with this pez pill dispenser, taking your methadone has never been easier. starting lineup includes dora the explorer and bob the builder

bacalou

it's just like regular easy cheese, except the bottle is shaped like a 9mm hangun

POWERBALL

by zen death robot
Every woman dreams of taking her birth control pill with Chardonnay, and thus the Planned Parenthood Summer Solstice Vintage was born.

----------------

bacalou

as i'm sure you know, our company has lost billions removing asbestos from our toy shop locations. but fear not, r&d has put together a great solution to re-invest that waste product into a new, exciting solution for all to enjoy! i present: beards for kids!

bacalou

as per his will, mr. schneider has been transformed into the new hip food item this summer: corn on the rob

Looke

bacalou posted:

i don't know op, it seems to be going pretty well for them, i mean look how fancy swastipretzle hq is

treasure bear

i want a cheese gun..

dogcrash truther

POWERBALL posted:

Every woman dreams of taking her birth control pill with Chardonnay, and thus the Planned Parenthood Summer Solstice Vintage was born.

joke_explainer

It's Star Trek like you've never seen it before: In the house of some hapless indigent who never goes into space or leaves his house due to crippling mental illness and the inalienable bill of rights that keeps the government from interfering with his body without permission

treasure bear

bacalou posted:

it's just like regular easy cheese, except the bottle is shaped like a 9mm hangun

failed company director frantically looking for real gun in pile of cheese guns to commit suicide, keeps squirting cheese in his mouth

dogcrash truther
A refrigerator that's connected to the internet and orders more food when it's hungry

bacalou

Cumt posted:

i want a cheese gun..

Cumt posted:

failed company director frantically looking for real gun in pile of cheese guns to commit suicide, keeps squirting cheese in his mouth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreshCutFries

Cumt posted:

• Locked thread