Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
smoobles

my office lights flicker sometimes, but that's about as crazy as it gets. is it possible that my office is a little bit haunted, but not worryingly so? or maybe could it be an electric problem?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

hi :)

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher

smoobles

hey. :)

i'm working late tonight, thought i'd take a bit of a BYOB break, and maybe drop a few posts

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

smoobles

the office is lonely/spooky because no one else is here (except ghosts, possibly)

----------------

FreshCutFries

it sounds like an electrical problem to me, but i guess we cant rule out that the ghost of an electrician isn't creating it

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Ghosts?
No, goats!

smoobles

Thingyman posted:

it sounds like an electrical problem to me, but i guess we cant rule out that the ghost of an electrician isn't creating it

wouldn't a ghost electrician fix the problem? presumably that's the "thing he has to do" before he can retire from the mortal realm

----------------

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

I was last to leave in the office tonight. I had to switch off all the lights and hear the office walls creek

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher

Al Borland

by XyloJW
We can test if it is an electrical problem or ghosts easily.

Do you have anything metallic on hand? It could be a fork, or a pen...

----------------

smoobles

doctor & mom say i'm now allowed anything metallic

----------------

Al Borland

by XyloJW

smoobles posted:

doctor & mom say i'm now allowed anything metallic

Well do they know how to deal with ghosts? I didn't think so.

Okay find yourself a pen, test it on a piece of paper to make sure it works write "Goodbye" on a piece of paper just to make sure it works.

Now go to an outlet in your office with the flickering lights. Poke the outlet with the pen. Stick it in as deep as you can as quick as you can. Very shortly you'll know if you have ghosts or an electric problem.

----------------

Commie NedFlanders

The other day we may have had a cigarette light itself on fire during a particularly emotionial spell and the drat thing proceeded to move around a little

Idk if that's a ghosting or s haunting but my telekenetic skills are growing slowly

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
my living room fan light turns off and on. I installed this myself though so really probably not ghost spooky.
Once my faucets turned on by themselves, but it seems this happens in winter before your pipes freeze.
But maybe I will soon be killed by a poltergeist.

Stay safe electrical wiring ghosts
* I hope your building doesn't catch on fire from the bad wiring and kill you and no one tries to save you because they think no one is there.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I pump iron so that if any ghosts come near i can punch them

cute anime girl

The ghost are way out there in the gender spectrum, sounds like they're non-binary, OP

cute anime girl

Please respect the ghosts' preferred gender.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

I encountered a ghost who wore a my Little pony T-shirt and talked about Ron Paul a lot, he was definitely on the spectrum

• Locked thread