Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.
Meeeee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.
Good morning.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Just got back from having celebratory end-of-semester brunch with Crazy, followed by a massive grocery shop because I got a $100 eftpos card for doing ~market research~

I'm assuming that we're arguing about whether lynching anidav d1 is a good idea or not, as per usual.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

white mans burping posted:

avocado is terrible

mith why shouldnt i vote you for eating avo

Avocado is terrible, yeah.

I had french toast, actually.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

actually, avocado is good if it's in guacamole.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Anidav posted:

You are simply scum. In essence a ghost that haunts the halls of decadence and screams fire alarm sounds at orphans.

:wtc:

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

I know I haven't been posting much, but it's d1 and I'm chilling out today after being incredibly stressed all month. It's fun to watch all the mini slapfights on day 1 :3:

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

unironically the scummiest post in the thread

*doesnt post at all, lurks the poo poo out of the thread which has been Mith's winning scum modus operandi previously*

*people talk about mith*

"oh im here i'm just... watching? and also i guess chilling on my posting chair? totes not scum but LOL"

gently caress this for a joke, int he absence of anything else im gunna

##vote Mithranderp

Hmmm yes, posting all of like 25 minutes after the last post about me

totes scummy.

I haven't really been lurking, at all I have checked it all of like...4 times today? Buuut whatev, I'm as good a candidate on d1 as any other townie.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

"oh i only check the thread four times in a day"

*posts within ten minutes of me scum calling her out*

Yeah, it's a fun coincidence

Thankfully, since I'm not scum, I don't need to worry about the timing of my posts.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

##vote hiipfire

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

good morning

sorry for hammering a bit early, I had no idea he was so close to hammer.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Birdstrike posted:

*hammers a scum*
*apologises*

lol

well at the time, I didn't know hiipfire was scum

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Kat Delacour posted:

You apologised this morning. After the flip.

I didn't know at the time I hammered, not at the time I apologised for hammering early. Christ, it's not that hard to understand.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Nah, it's more that kat was deliberately twisting what I was saying.

I apologised because it's generally a bad thing to hammer too early, regardless of the outcome of the flip, because it cuts short the conversation.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

meant to quote birdstrike with that post.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Yikes, errybody picking on Beet. Gaspy, can you enumerate the reasons why you're so suss on him? Other than the possible reason for killing seagull, which I think is more likely to have been a soag move.

I've got a party to go to tonight, but I'll check the thread on my phone.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Anidav posted:

I'm not going to pick on Hambeet.

*cuddle cuddle*

that's probablu just because you're scum trying to buddy up to someone.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

probably.

gently caress

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

##vote Matthew beet

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Those On My Left posted:

okay, back from grocery shopping now, having a read

same

MaliciousOnion is fairly newbie but the non-voting is pretty suspect

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

But I have a weird hunch about Anidav. He voted for Hiipfire but probably wasn't willing to vote out his (presumably) final remaining scumbro.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Kat Delacour posted:

I thought character flavour was less than useless because it's an invasion of the body snatchers. Wasn't Beet Joestar's lady friend?

Yeah, my character is literally a Nazi but I'm town :shrug:

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

make me do some work? jeez, let me enjoy my holidays.

I've been lazy this game, but hey, I logged on to vote while I was at a party, so at least I'm not a total flake.

Zetsubou-san posted:

this has merit

let's shake this tree and see what type of nuts fall out

##vote Birdstrike

ugh, flip-flopping all over today. I knew finding the last one would be tough.

lol.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

You fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous is never to get involved in a land war in Asia. And only slightly less well known is this: never agree too hard with Gaspy when mafia is on the line.

unless this ISN'T one of Gaspy's classic "I'ma slap a vote on someone I don't really think is scum and see who follows blindly" things.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

tbh I'm pretty stoked that I got to use that princess bride quote.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Kat Delacour posted:

We have 23 minutes to make decision.

Mith is at a party, MO probably won't come back.

I was at a party last night

I'm here now :3

I'm good to vote out MO, he's done less work this game than I have, and that's saying something.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

gently caress, this is a tough game to call.

I have no idea what Anidav's doing, but maybe he's just surprised he's made it this far without being lynched. Gaspy went so hard for Beet since d1 that it's hard to pin him as being the other scum without some serious doublethink.

Kat Delacour posted:

sorry I got so excited to throw my hands up in the air and laugh my tits off I forgot it's

VADINA
utility: negative
role: any

loool

tbh I think the Bird(strike) might indeed be the word in this game. They're taking pains to be quite active, but not enough to arouse too much suspicion. Put a decent amount of heat on Beet on day 2 (but IIRC this was AFTER Gaspy was really onto Beet) possibly in the hope that it'd make him look very town in the aftermath.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Oh yeah, mafia is a thing that still exists.

I'ma stick with my Birdstrike theory today.

Birdstrike or Anidav.

Or Gwyn.

Or Gaspy

anyway

##vote Birdstrike

I'm town tho :v:

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Birdstrike posted:

Anidav? It's like you want to get lynched :cheeky:

oh lol

yeah I was at a family dinner last night and forgot who got lynched :v:

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Birdstrike posted:

That's a pretty good theory, I will consider it.

I have been thinking a similar thing. His reasons for wanting to lynch me seemed like a bit of a stretch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Those On My Left posted:

in the mario mafia game i ran with sk, gough suppressant completely flipped his poo poo and argued that there were no scum and everyone needed to stop lynching each other

I remember that game.

It was a good game.

• Locked thread