Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I
Eldritch ended so I'm down for post restrictions :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I
Sorry I'm checking in late but I was BBQing supper. We had steak, souvlaki, sausages and potatoes off the grill! It was amazing!

Tremendous Taste posted:

I think, above all else, that at this point we ought to be diplomatic, or pragmatic perhaps, in dealing with this day's lynch.

Thank you.

This post confirms we're in a mad house - TT hasn't yet tried getting us to go for a nolynch (though he may be able to bribe me with potato chips.)

SirSamVimes posted:

I think the only solution here is to burn the whole place down.

Oooh - I'll bring marshmallows if someone grabs Graham Crackers!!

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

MC Eating Disorder posted:

Titanic was a really cool movie and I'm glad we're talking about it

I remember that movie - they had that awesome banquet in the fancy dress right! That looked good.

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

Somberbrero posted:

it is worth noting that i am
code:

s
              t
              a
              f
              f
but my mind is still a little less than c̞̺̲̣̀l̷͈ea̺͈̫̩̦r̸͉͎̼̥̘̬

you may be concerned
as i was too, before i was warned
'roles are random!'

This post makes me confused. I'm not sure why one would claim staff. I've got no love for staff. Well, I mean, unless you're the lunch lady. She made such wonderful food and snacks and deserts. But the rest of the staff can go to hell! WITHOUT FOOD!

You claimed that all roles are random but DBD says in the OP that town win con is;

quote:

You win when all staff or 3P are eliminated.

Down with staff (except Lunchlady)
##Vote Somberbrero

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I
Somber effectively scum claimed and I think you guys need to eat something - you aren't thinking clearly and that happens to me when I'm hungry. Like have a snickers or something!

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

Somberbrero posted:

code:
there aren't that manymanymanymanymanymanymany characters in

-> one flew ->

over the cuckoo's nest

it makes sense some r
                  o   s
                   l e

would be dezirdomnar

My issue with your post is that you didn't claim that your flavor was staff - you claimed that you were staff. You must be lynched! Though perhaps after supper - we've still got time and I'm excited for supper already - I'm thinking of BBQ'ing some sausages :)

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I
Votecount for Day 1

Somberbrero (3): Max, Kleedrac, EXAKT Science
jon joe (2): Somberbrero, Tremendous Taste
Asiina (2): SirSamVimes, jon joe
Tremendous Taste (1): jon joe, Hal Incandenza, jon joe
merk (1): HiipFire
Opopanax (1): Asiina
Kleedrac (1): Mornacale
MC Eating Disorder (0): Max, Max
Mornacale (0): jon joe, jon joe

Not Voting (3): MC Eating Disorder, merk, Opopanax

With 14 alive, it's 8 votes to lynch. The current deadline is July 01st, 2015 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 9 hours.
We've got 9 hours to deadline (and six hours to our Canada Day BBQ with ribs, hot dogs, and most importantly HAMBURGERS!) I'm hoping you guys have had enough to eat and will see that Somberbrero was the only scum to make a slip up and we should lynch him immediately.

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

merk posted:

##vote kleedrac

merk posted:

Miller

merk posted:

Who gets a scum PM and goes to the thread with "hey guys I got a scum PM?" He is trying to make a Miller claim in the spirit of his PR.

Is this supposed to be a case?! In what universe is it considered scummy to try to hang the dude with at best the worst miller claim in history and at best an actual scumclaim. You need to go have a snickers cause you're not you when you're hungry! Is anyone else looking at this series of posts and thinking "scumteam trying to save one of their own?"

Somberbrero posted:

Well sure I'm a nurse,
But others are worse
Like any bastard who'd force
Someone to speak only in verse.

actually wait, this may be less than necessary, dig? i can work around this like the cool ^cat^ i am, chief. so lissen up, daddy-o. at least one of your fine foxes is a brother to me. y'see i mean, one of yous or yous is also a nurse and also town like me, check it? so let's clear this up now before the fuzz gets on my case.

It should be noted that I really dig your PR and how you've done it - you deserve a cake in your honor. But in the fun day one the best we have is you followed by one of the lurkers - and in this game I could see the lurkers being people with difficult PR's as opposed to lurking scum this game.

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

merk posted:

You made the easiest vote available to you. That's scummy.

The person who made this post is mostly dropping the PR.

The easiest vote is a vote for a claimed scum - you must be dumb as a vegan to think that's somehow scummy dummy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

merk posted:

Why do you think he's scum for saying he's staff on day 1 in a game with required PRs? It doesn't seem like a very good strategy for scum.

Why not? It's what I'd do - if he pulls it off he gets carte blanche from town until he wins.

Now tonight is the Canada Day Celebration and alongside a fantastic fireworks fair we're expecting a Big Bar-b-que Buffet of sweet meats! I'm excited and unfortunately will be indisposed for the rest of the day.

I'm happy with my vote - Somb's defence of randomization doesn't hold water when it is compared to my role PM and the win condition in DBD's OP.

• Locked thread