Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Yo this sounds cool as hell please consider me very interested

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Hey guys so my post restriction is that I always have to vote in every post I make apparently

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

MC Eating Disorder posted:

Hey guys so my post restriction is that I always have to vote in every post I make apparently

You DICKHEAD you loving FORGOT to make a VOTE who is gonna believe that dumb poo poo now, you hosed up, you can't go back and edit that you MORON, now people are gonna know you're just a dumb crazy liar you loving IDIOT

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Titanic was a really cool movie and I'm glad we're talking about it

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Titanic was a really cool movie and I'm glad we're talking about it

*hits self on the top of the head* IDIOT!! how are they supposed to infer sarcasm from ~that~

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I trust somber right now and Merks post restriction is dumb and I hate it

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

I trust somber right now and Merks post restriction is dumb and I hate it

~come on you IDIOT do you think anyone is gonna buy that bullshit!?! Merks gimmick is awesome and you have NO IDEA what somber is doing you IDIOT rear end in a top hat aUGGGH gently caress YOU MC_ED

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Taste i just want you to know I could absolutely not give the slightest fig about your thoughts on somber and merk

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Taste i just want you to know I could absolutely not give the slightest fig about your thoughts on somber and merk

GODdamnit! Why do you have to pretend like you're so cool and you don't give a poo poo you DUMB fucker

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

SirSamVimes posted:

Let's blow him up.

##vote Stumbler

I think we should definitely kill somber today and in other news I am actually a swarm of bees

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

I think we should definitely kill somber today and in other news I am actually a swarm of bees

GODdamnit mc_ed IDIOT why the gently caress would you lie like that to these folks and also was it absolutely necessary to tell them about the swarm thing when you're not 100% sure about that yet

##vote vimes

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Hey somber why did you choose vimes last night? I'm just curious because the bees are everywhere and see everything and they haven't told me anything about vimes despite seeing Liza Minnelli and taking her out to dinner last night

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Hey somber why did you choose vimes last night? I'm just curious because the bees are everywhere and see everything and they haven't told me anything about vimes despite seeing Liza Minnelli and taking her out to dinner last night

DAMMNIT why would you involve the bees in your web of lies like that they've never even seen one of her movies IDIOT what is WRONG with YOU

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Ok so I was wrong about the bees thing I am actually a mantis in human skin and also I am the inventor of the phrase 'that's what she said'

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Ok so I was wrong about the bees thing I am actually a mantis in human skin and also I am the inventor of the phrase 'that's what she said'

GODDAMNIT you KNOW you're not a mantis and also you probably aren't even old enough for anyone to believe you about the 'that's what said' thing IDIOT

meanwhile somber is there a reason you're not voting vimes today?

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I'm not in the slightest bit interested in who somber wants to vote for today or the fact that merk has been on the lead vote for three days running without any real explanations or cases and I'm also Julie newmar and I bathe in lambs blood to keep young

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

I'm not in the slightest bit interested in who somber wants to vote for today or the fact that merk has been on the lead vote for three days running without any real explanations or cases and I'm also Julie newmar and I bathe in lambs blood to keep young

you SON of a BITCH why are you such a PIECE of poo poo lying to these people, you're extremely interested in why somber isn't voting today (why isn't he voting vimes?) and you think merk is suss as hell and you absolutely do not have the figure or charisma to pass as Julie Newmar or the stomach to kill enough lambs to fill a bathtub with their blood get it the gently caress together man

##vote merk

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

SirSamVimes posted:

So either Stumbler or Ash are scum based on whether or not our policeman is a lunatic, huh?

Stumbler has confirmed that he is a jailor by claiming he jailed me last night when I was in fact jailed, but it's still possible that he's a scum jailor.

Ash, can you give a claim? If not, then I will have to vote for you to be reduced to just that, ash.

Solid town post by vimes right here

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Solid town post by vimes right here

GODDAMNIT you KNOW that's a garbage post mc_ed get your poo poo together IDIOT

##vote vimes

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

SirSamVimes posted:

I fail to see why the post is garbage. One of the two has to be either town or 3P, and we have a claim from one. Why does wanting to hear the other's claim bring the fire down upon me?

It's absolutely cool and good for town to give an ultimatum to a player to claim or you'll lynch them IMO

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

It's absolutely cool and good for town to give an ultimatum to a player to claim or you'll lynch them IMO

godDAMNIT man that's just straight up bullshit please stop lying to cover up your crippling inadequacies as a human being

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Somberbrero posted:

well do what you gotta do but i'm town.

hey yo check it
I'm Nurse Ratchet
Laying all my cards out
Before I take a hatchet
Can't imagine that ole DBD
Didn't put in another like me so
STOP
collaborate and listen
don't wax a fool cuz of how they were christened
nurse, staff, patient, it's all the same
axe another chump like me and that's game!

This is a bad rap and I believe you are town ##vote somber

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

This is a bad rap and I believe you are town ##vote somber

DAMNIT mced that rap was DOPE and you don't really believe he's town you IDIOT

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Yo JJ I do not give one sweet fig about why you or anyone else thinks asiina is a better lunch than somber today, I don't think you should explain that in more detail at all

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Yo JJ I do not give one sweet fig about why you or anyone else thinks asiina is a better lunch than somber today, I don't think you should explain that in more detail at all

DICKHEAD why are you so full of poo poo DAMNIT man

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

jon joe posted:

Oh, I didn't.

I'm a breaker. No, no, not like the broken necks (though I did suspect at one point I was secretly scum unknown to myself with a delayed nightkill, because I targeted Hal night 1 and then he died night 2, but that was crazy). I break roles. It's a fancy name for empowered; people I visit don't get roleblocked or otherwise interrupted.

I believe my visits went Hal -> Opop -> SirSamVimes -> nobody (didn't want to accidentally break the nightkill)

Yeah this makes perfect sense and I'm not interested in hearing your logic behind this at all

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I also don't think it's weird as hell to say 'I believe my night actions were derp derp and derp'

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Yeah this makes perfect sense and I'm not interested in hearing your logic behind this at all

I also don't think it's weird as hell to say 'I believe my night actions were derp derp and derp'

damnit man stop lying to your friends it makes no sense and JJ is scummy as hell today ##vote jj

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Asiina posted:

MCED what is your role? It's basically fullclaim time.

I don't need to wait for JJ to answer me before I full claim

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

I don't need to wait for JJ to answer me before I full claim

BULLSHIT I absolutely should not full claim right now before JJ comes back but I know for a fact he's full of poo poo if that helps tide you over

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I didn't target JJ last night and he didn't visit op.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

I didn't target JJ last night and he didn't visit op.

BULLSHIT you IDIOT you KNOW he appeared to visit op last night

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
ayo gg everyone (especially asiina!)

sorry for not being too interactive but my post restriction was insanely hard to work with. Even as town I probably would have struggled. In case you couldn't tell my post restriction was that I was constantly mad at myself and only myself and that i was a pathological liar, the first post I made had to be "full of lies" (you can see me figuring out how to work around this a little bit as time goes on) and the second post needed to be me correcting my own lies.

scumdoc here

• Locked thread