Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Back in the war we had a saying. When the hummingbird loses his way you may well see the Kaiser today. If the grasshopper loses his hop you may well feel the chop. ##vote Tremendous Taste

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Max posted:

Listen sailor, we're all crazy on this ship.

In the war we found that a ship was like the slug that would protect your garden from aphids. Your garden simply won't bloom with aphids in it.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

merk posted:

##vote Kleedrac

Back in the war, we were expected to provide more reasoning for our votes

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Hal Incandenza posted:

Back in the war, we were expected to provide more reasoning for our votes

You can never stop learning in this game called life. I suppose you provided some earlier justification.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Much like the oasis in the desert things are not always what they seem. Somber's "scumclaim" feels a little too obvious to be what many of you are making it out to be. I agree with merk ##vote Kleedrac he is the worst of the people reading too much into this

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

SirSamVimes posted:

Wow, this thread has exploded in glorious destructive fashion.

Is a Jester a possibity. Somberbro's insistence that he is staff and not scum when the OP said that staff are scum is making me worry that we may be preparing to self-immolate.

In life anything is possible

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Tremendous Taste posted:

A vote for Jon Joe is a vote for progress.

At time progress moves at the pace of a snail, but in troubled times the snail can become a gazelle. If you've seen men on a battlefield than you have seen the depths of a mans soul. ##vote Jon Joe

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Max posted:

I still don't know what's going on with shipman Somber, so I'm going to stick with my vote to maroon him.

I've always been one to follow orders and expect orders to be followed, otherwise chaos takes over. Yet even the greenest private can still ask themselves "why" when the enemy is only the enemy because they said so.

I have to ask, what reasons of your own do you have to declare somber the enemy?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Asiina posted:

I am still in my mid-evening prayers, but will try to check in. What is the case against Kleedrac?

If you try to take the easy way out in a war you'll find yourself heading home the hardest way of all.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

##vote kleedrac war is hell

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Asiina posted:

I agree with Morn, I don't know what Taste is doing.

##vote Taste

I will follow asiina as the moon follows the sun... every day. ##vote Taste

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Tremendous Taste posted:

Opopanax, clearly.

It makes no sense in a battle if you rush into a firefight without cause. Even if war makes a man so addled in the brain that he can no longer trust himself you cannot condemn that man to die for he knows not what he does.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Deadbeat Dad posted:

Shoutout to the people that sign up for a PR game and actually can do two things at once

:ghost: :love: :ghost:

• Locked thread