Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
acksplode
May 17, 2004

I had a busy August but that's all done as of today, so now I have nothing to do but shut my eyes and fantasize about pressing square to immediately dive into the dirt and out of view of a soldier, in various situations and camera angles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
fall asleep, wake up, fall asleep, wake up, fall asleep, wake up, fall asleep, wake up THE PHANTOM PAIN

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
I'm going to buy tpp for ps3 and then return it when I can afford a ps4.

Look Sir Droids
Jan 27, 2015

The tracks go off in this direction.

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

Kind of weird that pre-ordering lets you play early, but still good news. Does anyone know if the Nvidia keys count as pre-orders?

Steam says the game is already in my library. If that doesn't count as a pre-order, then gently caress you Steam.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Bedlamdan posted:

Ok I read the Polygon review and IMO it's a bit of a travesty that Phantom Pain lost only one point for sexy stuff but Bayonetta 2 lost 2.5 points for sexy stuff.

Bayonetta 2 is not, by any metric, sexier than TPP, imho

bayonetta 2 bayonetta is definitely sexier than quiet, sorry

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008
Oh poo poo better preorder early

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
Omfg omfg omfg I went to the local video rental store on my lunch break and they let me rent it ahead of release date. I'm literally holding a disc in my hands right noe holy poo poo. Dude at the counter had no idea about the release date.

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

SM64Guy posted:

bayonetta 2 bayonetta is definitely sexier than quiet, sorry

I respect your opinion, for I respect you as a poster

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Well people. We did it. A lot of people played Metal Gear games during the month f July, and then after that a lot of random people from games and GBS came in to generally chat about Metal Gear. Mission accomplished, and after 200 pages, I can proudly say:

Topic locked.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

Well people. We did it. A lot of people played Metal Gear games during the month f July, and then after that a lot of random people from games and GBS came in to generally chat about Metal Gear. Mission accomplished, and after 200 pages, I can proudly say:

Topic locked.

bye

acksplode
May 17, 2004

rip

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I can't close threads from the app. Hold on.

acksplode
May 17, 2004

holding

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

hurry up

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008
uh oh!

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT