Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
im up to 80% in gz . but i might play 3 later today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i started 3 again ... hard mode this time since i got deece at GZ. i dont remmber normal mode being any easier though ?

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i h8 to complain about a game i love, but i wish you could move while crouching in 3. unless you can and i just somehow dont know how to do it lol. am i really that much of a noob tho? well, maybe.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

In Training posted:

Solid Snake: Yeah...you've got a great butt.

Meryl: Oh great, first it's my eyes, now it's my butt. What's next?

Solid Snake: On the battlefield, you never think about what's next.

;lmao

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

In Training posted:

The first time I beat him took a long rear end time, but I tracked him with thermal goggles since his footprints leave behind a heat signature. I chased him down with a shotgun for like an hour and a half

i sniped him to death. he spent all his life as a sniper but I was better at it and dominated him totally . i caught his bird too and kept it. No mercy for old man

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

In Training posted:

Idk if the PW torture is actually longer than the others, or if it felt longer because theres no timer on screen but boy that was rough.

i was stuck on it for days ffs. i even tried the shirt over the button and rub a pen across it trick

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Weaping openly

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

In Training posted:

Quiet isn't gonna say anything for 99% of the game but when she finally says "Let's do this, Boss" in the last cutscene she's going to be voiced by David Hayter

lol

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Terminally Bored posted:

Famitsu neckbeards are playing through the game right now

...nione of them have beards.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Contra Calculus posted:

I did worse: I copied move-for-move a speedrun I watched on youtube to get my minimum time.

It was then and there I realized that I am both retarded and have a photographic memory.

Thats just a regular memory

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
o that post is tlike 50 pages ago. je suis vraiment desole

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Mash posted:

cancel all games after tpp

Are u dizzy blud

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

In Training posted:

For reference, $80 million is roughly 28% the production cost of Avengers: Age of Ultron, and it's going to end Kojima's career. Lol.

it wont end his career . thats like, trying to fire beyonce, or something/. altho kojimas tits and rear end arent as curvey.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i dont believe for a second that there isnt going to be a place fr kojima in the games industry. off the back of mgs v, [people are going to start deifying him soon neway.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
ok, for example, the master of revels used to cut loads of stuff out of shakespeares plays and stuff , and really make it hard for him to do the good king and queen murder plots. but here he is ,in my post, 400 years later.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

In Training posted:

I have consolized fail AIDS though.

No such thing

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

Who here is playing on PC, who's playing on PS4... and who's *snrk* w-who's *hehehh* who's playing it on ahahah.. hahaha.. Xbox One?? Lmfao, retarded bitch if you do.

ps4... te only pc game i ever played was isaac rebirth and that didnt even work properly. so now i have it on ps4 -_____-

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

SM64Guy posted:

i want some sad guy to come in talking about his ps3 version

Lyle probably will :P

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Pookum posted:

I might rent it on ps3 for a while. I have to choose between buying a car or buying a ps4. leaning towards the ps4.....

Y not just turn the engine off at traffic lights for 2 months

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

It will still be cool to lock a soldier in a cycle of fultoning, popping the balloon, watching him hit the ground and scream Russianly, and fultoning him again.

lol

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Jesus Christ

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

frank.club posted:

I just noticed that the guard dogs freak out on skull face in GZ.

maybe he smells liek cooked meat. gfrom the melty face stuff.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
the dogs are chimping out because he smells like bacon. thats also why theres like 20 rats following him too - the rats want to eat some bacon

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i mean, hel l, its right there in the tapes - he worked in a rapeseed oil factory when he got scalded by the oil. it doesnt take much of a logical leap to assume that some salt and pepper and maybe a little bit iof garnish might have got on his face in the accident too

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

I can't believe we have to wait 27 more days.

thats super close dude. some of the other games i want to play arent even coming out this year

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

What's coming out next year?

persona 5 probably since im eu, dark souls 3 .. bloodborne DLC , maybe dq8 3ds ... dunno when dq 11 is coming out but they already have gameplay of it so it cant be like 3 years away. theyre also translating dq7 3ds . dunno what final fantasies are coming out when .. maybe 15?

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

memy posted:

Why did Kojima get rid of the Mess Hall team

Because you dont go to church

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
does anyone know how many missions and side ops are going to be in the game ?

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

As a Millennial I posted:

first slot machines killed pinball, now pachinko has killed mgs. clearly gambling must be banned

Gambling is banned in Japan

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
£42/65 dollar preorder price ... IDk... considerig mister kojima probably doesnt even get any of it since it sounds like he was on a salary ..

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
do u think he will sell ppl a copy directly if they were to ask him on twitter lol.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Dongicus posted:

i justified it because the preorder gives u a copy of ground zeros 2 gift to a mate

plus i'm hoping the "collectors video" is behind the scenes stuff like the mgs2 doc or w/e

its not about the money cost to me .. i want him to get all of the money

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Personally Im going to be picking Quiet

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

elf help book posted:

i own a vita

I sold mine QQ

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

It's weird how much leniency Kojima gives you wrt what counts as a kill.

Incremental accountability

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
reminds me of that part in ap pleseed, the epic comic that sir kojima refernces in everything he does - it wasnt me that blew uip that building sir ... the explosions did

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

i watched my appleseed tapes over and over as a kid ad have never picked up on a single reference to it

theres tons IMO .. never seen the anime but but the manga is super detailed in every aspect so i b et lots of it is missing in the anime/.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

beep by grandpa posted:

I'm starting to get concerned over having TPP cold feet. I'm taking wed thur fri off work to play but what like if I get home on Tuesday, open my collector's edition box and pop the disc in and am so overwhelmed by the expansiveness and sheer ownage this game has to offer that it's just too much for me to take and I walk outside and keep walking east until I become a monk or something? What then?

i think if u were a kid you would just put the disc in your console and play the giood game

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

LawfulWaffle posted:

If you don't have a job where you can take days off to play video games, I don't know what to tell you.

I dont

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

zelgadis posted:

anybody get Snake Eater 3d just for completion's sake? i thinking about it, i even have document of mgs2.

how bad can a version of mgs3 be :D

• Locked thread