Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm probably going to buy a used PS3 just to play the metal gear series. I've had this lovely LCD TV in my closet for like 8 months because I don't own any consoles now. Lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I don't think I liked the controls for anything before like 2004 on PS2.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

Shadow of the colossus has really good controls

I was blown away by the demo, and remember being sad that I never found a retail copy till like 2012 and I didn't even have a console any more.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

I will finish Wolfenstein: The New Order this weekend so my gamer plate is cleared for July 1st. The moon was underwhelming.

It sucked that you were only outside for like, 20 feet of the moon. Why even bother with the spacewalk section.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

NickRoweFillea posted:

I see that BBG is going to miss Metal Gear July because gnarlyhotep gave him the INRI Special

gnarlyhotep I know you name search on the broken search function here and you are a poo poo mod

Quoting for your mod sass ban

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm really interested about what this guy thinks about the mods, Knuc. I'm on the edge of my seat over here.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm a fan of easy mode options that make you look like the noob you are.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

just loving probate the sexrex guy on sight

This

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sloppy Milkshake posted:

because i'm an uncultured savage that's the only one of that dude's movies that i like

I don't think Kubrick made a single bad movie. 2001 is kinda boring and dated though. I guess if you like practical special effects it's freaking awesome.

Kojima is the Kubrick of video games.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The GiP mod threatened to break Ralp's kneecaps if he didn't rename the forum.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Cowcaster posted:

i mean zdr and zfp can deal with spoilers in here however they want and so can the others games moderators for that matter but probating/banning for spoilers is incredibly stupid I M H O

It wouldn't be a problem if it was any other game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SM64Guy posted:

splinter cell blacklist is a decent one, way better than any of the splinter cell crap thats come out since chaos theory but it has a few lame shoot dudes up parts

I wish more of these American stealth games would just have good shooting mechanics instead of having the worst shooting ever and then have mandatory shooting parts anyway.

• Locked thread