Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Ariong posted:

If you don't listen to My Brother My Brother and Me, they elaborated on the whole "end of linear time" thing. All five people involved in the podcast have sworn that not only will they watch Paul Blart 2 (B2 for those in the know) every year for the rest of their lives, but whenever one of them dies they will get a replacement.

Was B2 ever in theaters or did they just poop it straight onto the little DVD rack by the checkout aisle?

Yes, it was out in theaters.

It actually came out on my birthday, and frankly this year has been awful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
So after I saw the Paul Blart 2 teaser I remembered this podcast must be well into crazytown with Sex and the City 2, and started relistening to the first few episodes while I fell asleep. Hours later, I wake up after I dreamt of a Transporter-esque scenario where the driver does freelance work for criminals. His over-reliance on caffeine to keep his senses sharp leads to him developing a split personality, Coffee Man, who acted a bit like Jim Carrey at his most manic. It began to affect his job. I woke up, reeling from such an odd dream, and suddenly I hear them going over a Coffee Man scenario. Not that one, though, one totally different. Soon I realize they've done a ton of these loving bits, and I have no idea if my unconscious ripped off the podcast or if it took "Coffee Man" and just ran with it.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Rodyle posted:

I love how upset one McElroy (Griffin?) immediately gets over his brothers and Guy not immediately despising it. Tim's also right, that's a good starting point to build on.

Also everyone's disgust at Travis laughing at it.

Yeah that was Griffin who got all pissed off right at the start.

I love how Tim and Guy both went easy on the film because they don't have to watch it again next week.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

alcharagia posted:

I'm on episode 12 right now, can't wait to listen to 40 more repeats of these dudes watching Grown-Ups 2 and never watching the movie. I'm not sure what exactly it's about.

It's a podcast about finding meaning in despair, about the depths of madness, about the importance of fulfilling promises, about friendship.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
Grown Ups 2 isn't like the death of cinema or anything, but it is so un-loving-funny it makes me angry sometimes.

• Locked thread