Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bleu
Jul 19, 2006

Stragen

Stragen looks up at Cary, Agni, and Fleabag, in turn, his eyes as round as dinner plates. "We going to save this village from the goblins." He looks to Goblin. "We going to save this village from the goblins."

He scrambles manfully up onto a barstool and addresses the few villagers of Pawford gawking at the goblin that the outsiders dragged out of the mole pit. "WE'RE GOING TO SAVE THIS VILLAGE FROM THE GOBLINS." Somehow, when Stragen says it, it sounds less like mortal struggle and more like a birthday party. He does a little jig, nothing special, but his heart is in it.

Once he settles down, Stragen, in a fit of economic acumen (perhaps showing off his burgher roots), suggests selling off the following items that probably aren't worth hanging onto:

Scroll of Flaming Sphere (150 gp)
Masterwork Scimitar (315 gp)
Masterwork Buckler (165 gp)

This would give us another 630 GP, or 157.50 each. Unless anybody wants to hang onto one of these, that'd put Stragen at the point where he can buy masterwork versions of the trademark rapier and kukri, which he'll do, if that sounds reasonable.

Bleu fucked around with this message at 06:39 on Jul 8, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zachol
Feb 13, 2009

Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 WATER monster you control (except this card) to Special Summon 1 WATER monster from your hand. The monster Special Summoned by this effect is destroyed if "Raging Eria" is removed from your side of the field.
Cary

"Ha ha, we sure are. Nice standard quest for new adventurers."

Sounds good. Should be able to purchase my bow with that, which would be excellent.

JackMann
Aug 11, 2010

Secure. Contain. Protect.
Fallen Rib
"Eh. I know some city greenies as might could use a new Jimmy," Fleabag said, looking at the goblin dubiously. He had to wonder how cooperative the goblin would be long-term, given the hiding they gave to his kin. Still, no sense borrowing trouble. It'd find its way to them soon enough. "Let's try collapsin' this tunnel candlesome. Don't know such kind of clock we're lookin' to on this."

Agreeing on Stragen's suggestion. Picking up a masterwork short sword and masterwork chain armor.

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God
Agni, Aasimar Fire Mage
AC: 15 | FF: 12 | Touch: 13 | For: +5 | Ref: +5 | Will: +2
HP: 11/11 Resists: Fire 2 | Acid 5 | Cold 5 | Electricity 5

Agni gives a small smile at Stragen's antics. "Yes, well that is the idea." He listens to the others talk about selling some of the stuff they found and speaks up. "I could actually make use of the scroll of flaming sphere, but it is probably of more use as gold for further supplies."

Bleu
Jul 19, 2006

Stragen

"Goblins! Shopping! Woo!" Stragen trudges to the Pawford trading post, Glenda trailing him and loudly cursing for him to sit back down until she finishes tying off his bandage.

Stragen will go ahead and sell the loose items and buy newer, masterful weapons. If he has time, he'll regain 5 HP from Glenda's ministrations - 8/13 HP worth of healing remaining.

Bleu fucked around with this message at 16:46 on Jul 10, 2015

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Stragen buys masterwork weapons, so does Fleabag and Cary, and everyone gets more gold from selling the various items (including the Scroll, as voiced by Agni)

Stragen also regains some HP (please track how much left you can get from Glenda)

You've all voiced a desire to come back down into the tunnel so you can sabotage it. Give me one detail about your approach so we can set-up the scene.

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God
Agni, Aasimar Fire Mage

Agni follows along behind the others, assuming that they would again like to slip ahead quietly. He does keep them in view, so that if they get attacked he can move forward and respond.

Healed 5 by Glenda, so 6 more available.

Bleu
Jul 19, 2006

Stragen

Stragen looks to his new "crew", then narrows his eyes and nods slowly. "Here's the plan. We find the goblins...and then...we save the village. From the goblins." He pulls out his knife and swings it through the air illustratively. "Maybe we could cut down some of their...tunnel strong-makers. Does anyone have a hatchet? Or know a lumberjack?"

Stragen arms himself and goes into Outer Sphere Stance.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
What I'm getting from you two is that you're just taking the direct approach, picking up right from where you left off in the furthest section of the tunnel you'd explored so far.

I'm going to put up a map update in the next 24 hours, so if anyone has any skill checks or declared actions they'd like to pull off, :justpost:

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
The party retraces their steps down the goblin tunnel, past the pits and through some perforated, immolated and decapitated bodies, rounds the corner to the left, and finds the following scene:

The two moles not only have goblins riding them, but they have some sort of metal barding that the ones you encountered previously did not have. The large animals strain against their harnesses and seem eager to move.

At the center of the cavern is a jumble of scaffolding, more than 15 feet tall, stretching to the top where a spiderweb of more wood seems to buttress the ceiling. Standing at the highest level of the scaffolding is a goblin swathed in colorful cloth rags and glass beads, yammering on and moving this way and that as it directs the other goblins standing below. Every now and then he gets especially irritated at another goblin below, stamps his feet, and a bit of soil shakes loose from above him.

And of those goblins standing below, they are all holding obsidian daggers and axeheads, looking up occasionally to the one above them before starting to form up into ranks. They don't seem quite as menacing as the ones you had just faced earlier.

What do you do? You're coming from the lower left corner and have not been seen yet.

Bleu
Jul 19, 2006

Stragen

Keeping it down for a moment, Stragen points to the scaffolding, holds up 4 fingers, makes a chopping motion with his left hand into his right knee, moves his head diagonally up and left, winks twice, and then nods.

...After a brief pause, he just whispers, "We should chop down that scaffold. Maybe we can drop it on a few of the little blighters."

zachol
Feb 13, 2009

Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 WATER monster you control (except this card) to Special Summon 1 WATER monster from your hand. The monster Special Summoned by this effect is destroyed if "Raging Eria" is removed from your side of the field.
Cary

"Maybe we shouldn't have sold that fire scroll? Does someone have lamp oil? Fire is really bad. We should try to light that thing on fire. Or trick the goblin into doing it."
Cary's not really sure why she thinks the shaman could do this.

"If you all rushed under the scaffolding quickly, they'd bunch up and catch on fire easier. And you could do that pole chopping thing to seal the deal."
This is a really bad strategy for obvious reasons.
"Maybe if you rush past them before they can react, gather around the scaffolding, and I start out shooting the shaman. Then their attention will be split by you all behind them, suddenly, and me, and they'll spread out and get confused, and also it'll be easier to kill the shaman quickly, if I don't manage it myself."

JackMann
Aug 11, 2010

Fallen Rib
"That's an awful lot of greenies there, Scales," Fleabag whispers. "Goin' at it piece of on seems low-percentage t'me. Don't know we can sneak through 'em. Wish we could get control o them moley-rats, though. They could dig straight up t'the blue." He shrugged. "I ain't got any better maps, though, so we can try if you think its best. I figure me or Stragen ought t'get that blur potion, though, since we'll be right up in it."

Also, getting 6 out of my allotted daily 11 HP restored from Glenda. Not real eager to go in with 5 HP left.

zachol
Feb 13, 2009

Cary

"Maybe have Agni run in first, use that fire burst thing, and have you two follow quick after? Agni in the midfield, you two in the back, me here, nicely divide their attention, and the fire should soften them up."

JackMann
Aug 11, 2010

Fallen Rib
"We do that, I say we give him th' blur potion. Keep him alive while he does the flash." Fleabag didn't like it much. It still seemed like a long shot. But he still didn't have a better plan to throw out.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Planning time is over:

Assume you're all moving from Stragen's space.

Cary, per our agreement, you get standard movement for this one round, at which point you have to let the yak go. If you need me to expand the map further if you want to shoot from farther away, I can do that.

Start of Round 1. It is your turn.

Bleu
Jul 19, 2006

Stragen

"TIME'S UP, GOBLINS! HERE! COMES! JUSTICE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" Stragen compresses himself down like a ball, then launches himself through the air like a missile, coming down running at the closest mole-rider.

Stragen uses Leaping Dragon to long jump as a swift action, getting a 26 and jumping 25 feet. Then he uses Swift Claws to stab at Mounted Mole 1, gettting 13 on the rapier and 9 on the kukri. If the rapier hits, it does 10 damage.

Bleu fucked around with this message at 15:49 on Jul 16, 2015

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Both of those miss

pre:
Mounted Mole 1
and 2
13 / 13 HP
16 AC / 6 Touch AC / 16 Flat-footed AC / 14 CMD
+2 Fort / +2 Ref / +2 Will

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God
Agni, Aasimar Fire Mage

Agni blinks, "uh well I can try and go in and set it all on fire, not sure I can really get in there and set it off before they cut me up." If given the blur potion he will drink it in the hope that he can move in and pull it all off without getting pulped.

Then Stragen leaps in. And well that makes it more difficult to really let loose. Still Agni begins to move in and tries to fry the shaman atop the scaffolding.

Drink Blur potion if given it.
Move in 30ft trying to get close enough to burst a bunch of goblins.
Fire bolt (ranged touch attack) vs goblin shaman 1d20+3 6 1d6+1 6 fire damage.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Agni quaffs the Blur potion, gaining Concealment (20% miss chance) until the end of round 10.

Agni's Fire bolt misses the Shaman.

Map update:

I tried to place you two in a position where Stragen could have made his attack and Agni can make his 10' Fire Burst without causing friendly fire

pre:
Mounted Mole 1 and 2
13 / 13 HP

Goblin Shaman
18 / 18 HP
12 AC / 8 Touch AC / 8 Flat-footed AC / 12 CMD
+1 Fort / +3 Ref / +5 Will
It is still Fleabag and Cary's turn

JackMann
Aug 11, 2010

Fallen Rib
Fleabag rolls his eyes at Stragen's battle cry, but follows after. There's no room at the moment for a good flank, so he'll just have to trust in his weapons. He moves past Stragen, avoiding any stray strikes from the mole-mounted marauder, and then strikes at the mole-rider. His attack lands. It comes close to the rider's jugular, but just misses, still digging into the flesh of the rider's collarbone.

Acrobatics check at 17 to make it through the threatened square. Two attacks with rapier and shortsword to hit the mole rider, with a 20 and 17. Rapier attack is a natural 18, which is in the critical range, but the critical confirmation is completely off. Total Damage: 7. I am an idiot. I can't make a full attack after moving. It's one attack from the rapier, for 3 damage.

JackMann fucked around with this message at 19:43 on Jul 17, 2015

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Fleabag's rapier finds purchase through the mole's plate barding, and it yelps in pain.

pre:
Mounted Mole 1
10 / 13 HP

Mounted Mole 2
13 / 13 HP

Goblin Shaman
18 / 18 HP
It is still Cary's turn

zachol
Feb 13, 2009

Cary

"Agh! That wasn't the plan!"
Two arrows thwip out towards the shaman, both embedding neatly.

Cary glances down at her new bow, mumbling something appreciative in merfolk or whatever.

Rapid shot shaman, 2 at +4 for 1d8+2, 15 for 4 and 17 for 10.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Map update at the end of the party's turn:

pre:
Mounted Mole 1
10 / 13 HP

Mounted Mole 2
13 / 13 HP

Goblin Shaman
4 / 18 HP
Goblin turn:

[1] Mounted Mole 1 attacks Fleabag twice: and misses twice
[2] Mounted Mole 2 attacks Agni twice: and hits Agni for 6 damage
[3] Goblin Underling 1 moves next to Agni and attacks: and misses
[4] Goblin Underling 2 moves next to Agni and attacks: and misses
[5] Goblin Underlings 3 and 4 attack Agni with a flanking bonus: one hits Agni for 1 damage (7 damage taken total)
[6] Goblin Underlings 5 and 7 attack Fleabag with a flanking bonus: both miss
[7] Goblin Underlings 6 and 8 attack Fleabag: one hits Fleabag for 1 damage
[8] Goblin Shaman casts Cause Fear against Stragen (DC 16 Will save): Stragen fails, and is Shaken until the end of round 2

[9] The two hits against Agni were supposed to have a 20% chance to miss due to Blur/Concealment, but I remembered to roll for them late in making the post. Both did not work, so the hits still stand.

The Goblin Shaman also moves back, then shouts towards the back of the tunnel to have more Goblins join!

Map update at the end of round 1:

Start of round 2. It is the party's turn.

pre:
Mounted Mole 1
10 / 13 HP

Mounted Mole 2
13 / 13 HP

Goblin Shaman
4 / 18 HP

[1] Melee attack against Fleabag: 1d20 10 1d6+1 7 1d20 14 1d6+1 3
[2] Melee attack against Agni: 1d20 4 1d6+1 3 1d20 15 1d6+1 6
[3] Melee attack against Agni: 1d20 7 1d2 2
[4] Melee attack against Agni: 1d20 5 1d2 2
[5] Melee attack against Agni: 1d20+2 19 1d2 1 1d20+2 11 1d2 2
[6] Melee attack against Fleabag: 1d20+2 9 1d2 1 1d20+2 3 1d2 1
[7] Melee attack against Fleabag: 1d20 19 1d2 1 1d20 8 1d2 1
[8] Stragen's Will Save: 1d20-1 6
[9] Concealment roll: 1d100 34 1d100 98

JackMann
Aug 11, 2010

Fallen Rib
"Beg yer pardon," Fleabag says, moving past one of the goblins to skirt around the scofflaw on his soricomorph steed. Once there, he makes another attack with his rapier, but doesn't quite hit.

Acrobatics check at 24 to move through Goblin underling 6's space (and avoid all other attacks of opportunity) before making an attack with the rapier at 14, just two under the AC.

Bleu
Jul 19, 2006

Stragen

"I got this. I got this. I got this. I-" *arcane mumbling in the distance* "I DON'T GOT THIS. YOU GOT THIS, RIGHT? HELP! YOU GOT THIS! EYE OF THE RATFOLK!" Stragen, desperate to try and catch up to Fleabag, sets his shoulder behind his thrust, stabbing deeply into the armored mole's soft underbelly.

Stragen uses Hunting Party to hit the flanked Mounted Mole 1 one-handed, getting a 20 and hitting it for 15 damage. It would potentially have granted an opportunity attack, but nobody is adjacent to Stragen.

Bleu fucked around with this message at 17:33 on Jul 18, 2015

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God
Agni, Aasimar Fire Mage
HP: 04/11 Resists: Fire 2 | Acid 5 | Cold 5 | Electricity 5

Agni winces as the blows land, beginning to wonder about that potion. Then he erupts in fire. The fire expands from his body into a 10ft radius sphere before collapsing again, burning the goblins and mole rats within range, and possibly leaving some on fire.

5ft step to the right to get one more goblin within the 10ft radius.
Fire Burst DC 14 Reflex save for half, fail also Burns 1d6+1 7 fire damage on a failed save, half on a success, and a failed save catches fire as per Burn and takes 1d6+1 fire damage per round until they put it out.

Ryuujin fucked around with this message at 05:47 on Jul 19, 2015

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Stragen's panic does not stop him from killing the Mole. It is very dead now.

Agni's Fire Burst reaches Goblin Underlings 1 through 6, and Mole 2.

All 6 Underlings are killed, since 3 damage on a successful save would still have been enough to kill them

The Mole fails its save, takes 7 damage, and its short hairs catch on fire and it will burn for more damage

Ref Save against Fire Burst: 6#1d20 10 18 1 13 16 6
Ref Save against Fire Burst: 1d20+2 6

Map update:

It is still Cary's turn

pre:
Mounted Mole 2
6 / 13 HP

Goblin Shaman
4 / 18 HP

Goblin Underling (7, 8, 9 and 10 active)
Wound Threshold 1
Kill Threshold 3
10 AC / 0 Fort / 0 Ref / 0 Will / 10 CMD

Mounted Mole 1 - DEAD
Goblin Underlings 1 through 6 - DEAD

zachol
Feb 13, 2009

Cary

Cary's jaw drops.
"Blessed Y'chak beyond... that was amazing!"

Grinning, Cary lets loose another pair of thwips, knocking the goblin off the platform and plinking ineffectually off the mole's smoking hide.

Rapid shot, 17 for 5 on shaman and 9 on mole.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Cary's arrows cuts through the air, slams right into the Shaman's chest and keeps on going. The Goblin flies backwards and is impaled against the haphazard scaffolding. The woodwork shudders a bit, and bits of rock and dirt shake loose from the ceiling.

Map update at the end of the party's turn:

pre:
Mounted Mole 2
6 / 13 HP

Goblin Underling (7, 8, 9 and 10 active)
Wound Threshold 1
Kill Threshold 3

Tunnel Scaffolding
43 / 44 HP
DR 5 / Slashing

Mounted Mole 1 - DEAD
Goblin Shaman - Dead
Goblin Turn:

The remaining Mole shrieks in pain as its rider tugs hard on its reins, and it charges for Cary. The Goblin Underlings swipe at Fleabag, and more come pouring out of the tunnel.

[1] Mounted Mole 2 takes 5 damage from Agni's burn effect
[2] Mounted Mole 2 charge-attacks Cary: and misses
[3] Goblin Underling 8 attacks Fleabag: and hits Fleabag for 2 damage
[4] Goblin Underling 7 attacks Fleabag with a flanking bonus: and hits Fleabag for 2 damage (4 damage total)
[5] Goblin Underlings 9 and 10 double-move
[6] Goblin Underlings 11 through 14 enter the battle

Map update at the end of round 2:

Start of round 3. It is the party's turn.

pre:
Mounted Mole 2
1 / 13 HP
-2 AC until end of round of 3

Goblin Underling (7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, and 14 active)
Wound Threshold 1
Kill Threshold 3

Tunnel Scaffolding
43 / 44 HP
DR 5 / Slashing

Mounted Mole 1 - DEAD
Goblin Shaman - Dead

[1] Burn damage: 1d6+1 5
[2] Melee attack against Cary: 1d20+2 6 1d6+1 3
[3] Melee attack against Fleabag: 1d20 19 1d2 2
[4] Melee attack against Fleabag: 1d20+2 21 1d2 2

Bleu
Jul 19, 2006

Stragen

"WE GOTTA-" *swoosh* "TAKE OUT-" *fwoosh* "THE TUNNEL!" Stragen's voice is calmer - relatively speaking - as he barely slaps away the screeching goblins' bits of rusty metal and tumbles beside Agni. He chops at a hopefully-load-bearing piece of lumber, burying his kukri into the structure, then uses it as leverage to stab around the corner at the remaining goblin, who shrieks briefly as the rapier hits deeply down through his neck.

Stragen declares an Acrobatic Gambit and tumbles past Underlings 7 and 10, getting a 10 on the first check and an 18 on the second check, barely beating the DCs of 10 and 12 respectively. Stragen leaves Underlings 7 and 10 unbalanced (1d6+4 damage on hit), refreshes maneuvers, and rolls up one tile east of Agni. Then, he'll use Swift Claws, hitting Underling 9 with the rapier and the scaffolding with the kukri. Stragen critically threatens with 24, but doesn't confirm, so he hits the Underling for 10 damage. The scaffolding takes 9 slashing damage.

Bleu fucked around with this message at 19:19 on Jul 19, 2015

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Stragen decapitates the goblin that was menacing (not really threatening, you know?) Agni, and the scaffolding rumbles just a little bit louder as the Warlord's curved knife cuts away more of its foundation

pre:
Mounted Mole 2
1 / 13 HP

Goblin Underling (7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, and 14 active)
Wound Threshold 1
Kill Threshold 3
Goblin Underlings 7 and 10 will take 1d6+4 additional damage if hit, until end of round 3

Tunnel Scaffolding
34 / 44 HP
DR 5 / Slashing

Mounted Mole 1 - DEAD
Goblin Underlings 1 through 6, and 9 - DEAD
Goblin Shaman - Dead

zachol
Feb 13, 2009

Cary

"Aaahh! loving moles!"

Cary tries to shoot the stupid thing, but the positioning is super awkward and the shots go wide.

Rapid shot (eat the AoO), 12 miss, spend 1 stamina to negate the -2 on the second, 9 still a miss loving moles.

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God
Agni, Aasimar Fire Mage

Agni looks to Cary, quickly debates coming to her rescue before looking toward the nearby group of goblins. The mole will probably burn to death before it can fillet her, and the nearby goblins are a more pressing concern as they may team up on someone. So he moves far enough away not to hit Fleabag or Stragen, before once more unleashing a burst of fire from his crackling skin.

Move to where underling 7 and 10 are within the 10ft radius of Fire Burst but no allies are.
Fire Burst DC 14 Reflex save for half, fail also Burns 1d6+1 3 fire damage on a failed save, half on a success, and a failed save catches fire as per Burn and takes 1d6+1 fire damage per round until they put it out.

Was worried about trying to save Cary, but hopefully the mole burns to death at the start of its next turn or something.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
[1] The Mole took a swipe at Cary as she tried to shoot it, but she manages to wriggle away in time.

[2] Meanwhile, Agni unleashes a burst of flame to incinerate one Goblin and singe the other

Goblin Underling 7 is killed!
Goblin Underling 10 takes 1 damage and is Wounded

I must say Cary's AC is impressively high for an archer.

Map update:

pre:
Mounted Mole 2
1 / 13 HP
Currently burning for 1d6+1 fire damage per round

Goblin Underling (8, 10, 11, 12, 13, and 14 active)
Wound Threshold 1
Kill Threshold 3
Goblin Underling 10 is Wounded, and will take 1d6+4 additional damage if hit, until end of round 3

Tunnel Scaffolding
34 / 44 HP
DR 5 / Slashing

Mounted Mole 1 - DEAD
Goblin Underlings 1 through 7, and 9 - DEAD
Goblin Shaman - Dead

[1] Melee attack against Cary: 1d20 16 1d6+1 5
[2] Ref Save against Fire Burst: 1d20 5 1d20 18

JackMann
Aug 11, 2010

Fallen Rib
Fleabag took two swings at the remaining adjacent goblin, missing both.

Swing and a miss, swing and a miss.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Going straight to the Goblin's turn because no change (no offense! :sweatdrop:)

Goblin Turn:

[1] The Mounted Mole burns to death in front of Cary (yes, any 1 damage would have killed it, but I wanted to roll to see how crisped it'd get)
[2] Goblin Underling 10 moves up to flank Fleabag, and it and Underling 8 attack him: one of them hits Fleabag for 2 damage
[3] The 4 other Underlings all double-move into the fray
[4] Two more Underlings come running into the area

Map update at the end of Round 3:

Start of Round 4. It is the party's turn

pre:
Goblin Underling (8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 and 6 active)
Wound Threshold 1
Kill Threshold 3
Goblin Underling 10 is Wounded, and will take 1d6+4 additional damage if hit, until end of round 3

Tunnel Scaffolding
34 / 44 HP
DR 5 / Slashing

Mounted Mole 1 and 2 - DEAD
Goblin Underlings 1 through 7, and 9 - DEAD
Goblin Shaman - Dead

[1] Burn damage: 1d6+1 3
[2] Melee attack against Fleabag: 1d20+2 9 1d2 2 1d20+2 20 1d2 2

Bleu
Jul 19, 2006

Stragen

Embodying the lumberjack, Stragen hews madly at the scaffolding with his kukri while impaling another squealing goblin as it turns the around the corner to him.

Stragen full attacks, hitting the goblin with the rapier and the scaffold with the kukri. The goblin gets hit with the rapier on a 22, dealing 10 damage. The scaffold takes 10 slashing damage.

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God
Agni, Aasimar Fire Mage

Another goblin moves into Agni's face, with more goblins drawing near. Luckily the others are far enough away not to get hit when he once more sheds fire around him. The fires rush out and once more try to wash over the nearby goblins.

As the flames die down the three goblins fall.

"I really don't know why they keep throwing their lives away. Anyone have any ideas?"

Fire Burst DC 14 Reflex save for half, fail also Burns 1d6+1 6 fire damage on a failed save, half on a success, and a failed save catches fire as per Burn and takes 1d6+1 fire damage per round until they put it out.

Should hit Goblin Underling 10, 11 and 14. Even if they succeed on the save they will take 3 fire damage so yeah.

I think between that and Stragen that leaves 8 and 13 nearby and 15 and 16 far away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JackMann
Aug 11, 2010

Fallen Rib
Starting to grow very annoyed at goblins that keep attacking him, Fleabag takes better aim. He nicks the nearby goblin with his rapier before finishing it off with his short sword.

Two attacks with rapier and short sword for 14 and 18 respectively. 5 damage from the rapier and 1 damage from the short sword.

• Locked thread