Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

The scumdoc gets so sad. :(

GG, is this the part where I SELF-FELLATE YOU BUTT :v: (why do you hate me sooooo)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I really enjoyed this game! It was the right balance of setup speculation being fun and relevant without being a total red herring distraction.

I got really lucky with the Rainbow Shell roleblocking me because I think there was a good chance I would have gotten all triggerhappy with the fake vig before I put two and two together and realized our vigmaker had been dead for a while and it was probably something bad for me.

Apologies if I dominated stuff too much, I'm on summer vacation and I'm spending my days mostly playing Binding of Isaac and watching Netflix between the other poo poo I need to do so it was really easy to get really invested in this game :v:

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Oh yeah I also happened to protect you the Night they tried to NK you, AN, because I trusted you, you jerk. But it worked out for everyone :v:

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Quidnose posted:

Oh yeah I also happened to protect you the Night they tried to NK you, AN, because I trusted you, you jerk. But it worked out for everyone :v:

Wait actually I don't think that's true at all, never the gently caress mind. LOL.

• Locked thread