Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roydrowsy
May 6, 2007

Ghastly Gangsta posted:

I've been open this whole game. I didn't deny my role and have been successfully rolecopped. The only thing that makes sense is that a vanilla goon with the factional kill is killing those players.

Being Open isn't the problem.
You can be a Scum Aligned Rolecop, Tracker, Watcher. You would have been honest in your claims, you would have been rolecopped as Rolecop Tracker Watcher.

You visited the last two people who turned up dead... when no other scum were around. You watched them, and you killed them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Ghastly Gangsta posted:

I've been open this whole game. I didn't deny my role and have been successfully rolecopped. The only thing that makes sense is that a vanilla goon with the factional kill is killing those players.

I absolutely believe that you are a Watcher, but that's the perfect cover for a killing role in a game full of trackers, isn't it? The scum nightkill is probably performed as a part of their action to throw off the trackers. This way, if PMom performed a kill, he would be able to claim a cop result on a dead townie, which could be confirmed via rolecop. If the kill is performed as a part of GG's Watch action, then he kills someone and sees everyone else who visited them. It's a pretty genius piece of design if I'm correct.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Roydrowsy posted:

Being Open isn't the problem.
You can be a Scum Aligned Rolecop, Tracker, Watcher. You would have been honest in your claims, you would have been rolecopped as Rolecop Tracker Watcher.

You visited the last two people who turned up dead... when no other scum were around. You watched them, and you killed them.

:hfive:

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
oh right my case wasn't finished

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##vote GG

I think my flip will help town win. Not a rage quit. Dont waste your time being dumb though.

Roydrowsy
May 6, 2007

EXAKT Science posted:

This is the first time GG says anything at all about MMM. At the time he's pushing Zets.

That last one is tricky.

The two biggest cases at the time where You and JakeP.

With the Doctor claim, you were no longer an option.
The whole JakeP. So, jump onto the next building case, to show they are a team player, and then move the push to Zet before the end of the night.

Which GG tried.
And failed to do when they saw the Zet lynch wasn't happening. Again, if MMM takes people out as PGO, it would look bad for them... thus the narrative is played out.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
GG's vote is #3 on MMM. Goo drops in and puts MMM at -3, and MMM claims Bodyguard.

Ghastly Gangsta posted:

This is a bogus claim I bet.

Ghastly Gangsta posted:

So we keep him alive, rolecop him and then we no lynch today and.... Something doesn't add up.

This accomplishes two points. It buys GG townie cred when MMM does inevitably flip, and it encourages the town rolecops to check him tonight. He tries to get momentum building on Zetsu with a vote:

Ghastly Gangsta posted:

##vote Zetsubo

However, he realizes he's overplayed his hand and switches back to MMM to avoid suspicion:

Ghastly Gangsta posted:

4 minutes we can't no lynch.

I'm sorry MMM.

##vote MMM Whatchya Say

The Carpet Shark
Sep 2, 2014

:coolfish:
I tracked GG last night too, but you already know the results. I figured if the kill is trackable I would be able to catch GG doing it and if it wasn't trackable there was no point in tracking anybody.

The Carpet Shark
Sep 2, 2014

Does anybody object to me hammering?

Roydrowsy
May 6, 2007

The Carpet Shark posted:

Does anybody object to me hammering?

no... but that self vote gets me nervous.
how many times does this move get played by scum?

The Carpet Shark
Sep 2, 2014

Roydrowsy posted:

no... but that self vote gets me nervous.
how many times does this move get played by scum?

I've actually been thinking about this. I was about to vote him, but seeing the self vote made me wary

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Just hammer, but dont mislynch tmrw.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
My flip should give you all you need to put the pieces in place.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

EXAKT Science posted:

I absolutely believe that you are a Watcher, but that's the perfect cover for a killing role in a game full of trackers, isn't it? The scum nightkill is probably performed as a part of their action to throw off the trackers. This way, if PMom performed a kill, he would be able to claim a cop result on a dead townie, which could be confirmed via rolecop. If the kill is performed as a part of GG's Watch action, then he kills someone and sees everyone else who visited them. It's a pretty genius piece of design if I'm correct.

that's a good theory, I've been trying to think of a way a power role could be the last scum, but when i think through them they all come out tinfoil

if scum did bus MMM, it would have to been under duress, so the people voting very close to deadline would be the ones to look at here.

Interesting sequence of actions today:

GG: It's Goo or Zets
Zets: It can't be me, I have an alibi for the KB kill. It must be Goo
GG: That's not a real alibi if we have four scum

Ghastly Gangsta posted:

Actually, I do feel scum from Goo.

##vote OmegaGoo

GG seems scummy, where as my case on Goo is "It's not me."

##vote Ghastly Gangsta

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
:redhammer:

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Ghastly Gangsta (4): OmegaGoo, OmegaGoo, Roydrowsy, EXAKT Science, Ghastly Gangsta, Zetsubou-san
OmegaGoo (0): Zetsubou-san, Ghastly Gangsta, Ghastly Gangsta, Zetsubou-san

Not Voting (3): GulagDolls, OmegaGoo, The Carpet Shark

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. The current deadline is July 14th, 2015 at 7 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 18 hours.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Ghastly Gangsta, town aligned Tracker Rolecop Watcher, helped hang himself day 4!

It is now night 4!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Ghastly Gangsta (4): OmegaGoo, OmegaGoo, Roydrowsy, EXAKT Science, Ghastly Gangsta, Zetsubou-san
OmegaGoo (0): Zetsubou-san, Ghastly Gangsta, Ghastly Gangsta, Zetsubou-san

Not Voting (3): GulagDolls, OmegaGoo, The Carpet Shark

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. The current deadline is July 14th, 2015 at 7 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Ignore that votefinder, I forgot it was still night with how quickly the lynch happened.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Nobody died night 4!

It is now day 5!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

Not Voting (6): EXAKT Science, GulagDolls, OmegaGoo, Roydrowsy, The Carpet Shark, Zetsubou-san

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. There is currently no deadline set.

OmegaGoo
Nov 25, 2011

Mediocrity: the standard of survival!
Gulag is the scum.

##vote Gulag

OmegaGoo
Nov 25, 2011

Either that or Exakt blocked the kill.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

OmegaGoo posted:

Gulag is the scum.

##vote Gulag

I blocked this guy, lol

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

you guys forgot to consult chart yesterday.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

OmegaGoo posted:

Gulag is the scum.

##vote Gulag

OmegaGoo posted:

Either that or Exakt blocked the kill.

wou;ld you like to explain this thought process. it won't save you from death, but would you like to

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

surrender, goo face. there is no play that makes sense here

OmegaGoo
Nov 25, 2011

Either you're trying to frame me, someone else is trying to frame us, or Exact doctor'd the target.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

what made oyu go "gulag is the scum" at day start

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

VENI VENI VENIAS

Roydrowsy
May 6, 2007

GulagDolls posted:

you guys forgot to consult chart yesterday.

Meaning?

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
well I know it's not carpet, she went nowhere

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote goo

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

EXAKT Science posted:

well I know it's not carpet, she went nowhere

um but there was no kill lol

The Carpet Shark
Sep 2, 2014

I feel like we've pretty much exhausted the utility of tracking and rolecopping so I told JJ I wasn't doing it this time.

The Carpet Shark
Sep 2, 2014

Who did you protect exakt?

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

The Carpet Shark posted:

Who did you protect exakt?

i protected roy

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

GulagDolls posted:

um but there was no kill lol

yeah well i'm an idiot OKAY?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
:ghost: You can do this town, do the right the thing! :ghost:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

besides roleblockign him, i tracked+rolecopped goo to make sure there was no juggernaut stupidity or anything, and got vanilla+went nowhere

• Locked thread