Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

hi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

you were a tracker in your last game don't be greedy

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Confirming that I am a rolecop and tracker.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

OmegaGoo posted:

You people are WEIRD.

hmm?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

JakeP posted:

like who cares if its an active role or not, a cop is defined as (cop) and a miller is defined as (miller) a miller cannot be scum because then they are not a miller, and a cop cannot be a doctor because then they are not a cop

a miller is a role that is specifically town aligned based on the definition of the role

in a normal game, sure. in a game where everybody is a rolecop, miller could conceivably serve as a quasi-godfather. i don't think it's the most likely possibility, but it does mean that we shouldn't take miller investigations as town confirmation

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

JakeP posted:

Otherwise if someone was rolecopped Godfather, are you going to make the argument that Godfather is a player who investigates as town, so therefore could just be some townie?

Sure?

town godfather and scum miller would have nice symmetry and i'd feel clever af if I put that in a game I was running.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

oh my god

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

##vote exakt

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

you keep intentionally dragging the game back into jokes, that's Bad.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

JakeP posted:

Any reason not to lynch zetsubosan

I don't understand why you'd feel strongly about Zet over Exakt. They've both been not playing the game, but I feel like Exakt made more of an effort to bring the game to a grinding halt with their posting.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

JakeP posted:

I call BS, its not hard to at least say where you are without making an epic post about it

idk what this means. you don't believe he was celebrating canada day and couldn't post?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

King Burgundy posted:

Unfortunately this game has the same deadline as another game that some of our players are in, I think it is distracting them.

yeah the other game is much funner :ohdear:

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Met seems like a fine kill I guess. Jake really was just throwing poo poo at the wall, but it really sucks to replace into a game and immediately be killed.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

The Carpet Shark posted:

Hello, I am here and alive.

hi carp :sun:

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I tracked Gulag and RCed AC, who is vanilla.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Zets' only read is... an intricate implausible conspiracy theory? nah ##vote zetsubo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

The Carpet Shark posted:

Here are all the votes on MMM

I think probably a good majority of these are town. If there are any scum they're probably in the last three, who may have felt they had to vote MMM to not seem suspicious.

Information collecting is easy, this post is meaningless. Of course a majority of any set of players is town. Which ones do you think?

• Locked thread