Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

I am not a rolecop or a tracker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

JakeP posted:

are you both?

Yes.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

see you d2??? SEEYOU D2??/ what kind of a scum guy says that. jesus christ.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

OmegaGoo posted:

There will be no formal logic here.

Just informal logic. Or non-logic. Or chocolate.

I like chocolate.

##vote king

There is no logic here. Don't look for any. But there is chocolate!

##vote omegagoo

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

I'm a death tracker. I track people to their death.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

we have to lynch jakep today . no way around it

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote jakep obviojus bad guy

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

JakeP posted:

like would you say that a godfather is a player who investigates as town, so therefore all vanilla town are godfathers? no of course not, its the same thing with miller just reversed alignments

:shibe:

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

JakeP posted:

starve and die

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote exakt its actually this person, that is the bad guy. this is a real vote

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

how could i possible be confirmed masons with you, when I am confirmed masons with goo man

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

EXAKT Science posted:

seriously tho, i know goo is new but he's posted absolutely nothing of substance so far and i would like to hear more from him.

what would you like to hear

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Captain Foo posted:

this seems like a bad attempt to turn the situation around - it's one thing to not have a lot of content because of jokephase posting right at the transitio, it's another to try to get the game back into jokephase

for real tho. what exactly is exakt expecting to hear. hes just posting bullshit and need to be murdered now.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Roydrowsy posted:

You forgot to unvote before casting your weak vote right here.

Happy to help.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

but for real tho, enough joke cases. hahahha very funny. now vote exakt

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

someone tell him

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

thats because you're epic fail and have anime roleplayer disease

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Ghastly Gangsta posted:

Setup speculation. Gulag is a roleblocker in addition to Rolecop & Tracker.

jon joe posted:

Mod Error, Ghastly Gangsta accidentally received a result on GulagDolls.

well, I guess the cat's out of the bag noW!!!!!!!!!!

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

we have to modkill the mod

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

King Burgundy posted:

And, I'm not sure I'm following this bit. Why would you be confirmed town?

same. also I'm the one who roleblocked exakt.

i rolecopped and tracked apostate, and got result of tracker rolecop and that he visited omegagoo

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

EXAKT Science posted:

WHY WOULD YOU ROLEBLOCK A CLAIMED DOCTOR WHO MADE THE CASE THAT DUNKED A SCUM AAAAAA

why would you type this in all caps.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

EXAKT Science posted:

To show that I am mad at you for an absurdly anti-town play.

oh, then gently caress off

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

met living to day two would have been a tragedy

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

EXAKT Science posted:

and I will most certainly NOT gently caress off. If I hadn't been roleblocked I would have stopped the kill and seen where Captain Foo went (probably to Met's)

im sorry for saying that. i dont want anyone to feel bad. ive just had a real bad last couple of days.
the truth is...i wasn't paying attention and never saw the doc claim. <_>

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i did reread, just not very well, due to having severe brain failure, and then assumed i had done everything correctly

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

idk yet. i want to make a chart of all the tracking/rolecop results

also met would have probably had to die eventually

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

this game would be too easy if we could track scum to the nightkill i think

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

quote:

We have been told that the information we get isn't always going to be cut and dry. It is possible that there are people with roles/positions we assume are Town aligned, who are not. Having a "doc" role blocked the night he says he was going to protect the dude who got killed... it's convenient.

in what way is it convenient? him claiming to have protected the guy who died doesn't help or hinder him in any way.

I think exakt is taking a bit too much credit for MMM's death too but, again, this isn't something that makes him scum. it's a common thing to do, to overstate your own importance when you were on a scum lynch. i've done/thought it bunches of times.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

quote:

it's worth noting that Exakt's post saying he was roleblocked came after gulag was discovered as being a roleblocker. Also of note is Omega saying Exakt didn't go anywhere, and it seems Omega was confused this, hinting that Omega hadn't fully read the thread when that post was made.

i don't understand what you're getting at

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i'm going to assume at least one of you is town but it's really weird that, like, exakt is your preferred vvoted today roy

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Captain Foo posted:

yeah this post, i didn't go anywhere at all

why not

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

ah, i read one post up. idk this is an awfully weird set of coincidences lol

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

The Carpet Shark posted:

Eh? I think you're sort of ignoring my other posts around that one and also ignoring what I'm saying in the quoted post.

I think the first 4 votes are definitely town votes, and I don't think KingB would really have to hammer like that if he was scum. If there are any scum in there they're Ac or GG.

The Carpet Shark posted:

To be clear, based on the what happened down to the deadline, I think Roy, EXAKT, OmegaGoo and probably KingB are scum. GG and Ac I'm less sure about, specifically Ac flip flopped in a weird way.

these posts are two minutes apart. did you confuse the word scum and town at some point

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

oh. apostate's vote was my reason for tracking+rolecopping her :pram:

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

OmegaGoo posted:

We're gonna go with "yes".

lsiten you goo gently caress. that post hadnt appeared yet, on my monitor screen

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

King Burgundy posted:

Man. At this point I can only assume you are coming at this from a scum perspective because you seem to be attributing really really stupid actions to me.

There is no way in a million years I would have hammered my PGO scum buddy at literally the last second in a game where everyone moves around. That would be the most insane possibly action a scum could take. There would have been NO fallout on me for not hammering if we won due to town die off. Just think about how many people would have been looking at MMM if he was still alive. There would have been so many dead town.

Honestly, I'm hard-pressed to think of anyone that would do this, it would be so dumb. For similar reasons I think the other voters are more or less clear. Like I get bussing, but there is no way a scum team would allow any hard bussing of their PGO in a game like this. It was their victory condition. No way would they throw it away.

##vote Foo

I also think it is extremely likely that PinMom is scum at this point. It's meta, but I've seen him withdraw in a similar way when he thinks he can't win as scum and that the game is unbalanced.

i find KB's post here convincing, although I think a lot of people WOULD just hammer him as their scumbuddy to avoid suspicion. theres also the possibility that jakep never showed up in the scumdoc to tell people his role and none of them knew about it. but probably not.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

yes

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

train of thought: I felt bad about apostate. the only think that makes me hesitate is that I tracked+rolecopped her and got nothing weird, but

quote:

This game's roles are specifically designed to upset your assumptions of your results, however. Do not put too much stock in your Rolecop or Tracker results as they apply to standard mafia logic.

the hardcore pursuit of goo d1 is kind of weird, and then immediately abandoned in favor of exakt for some reason. but she does track/rolecop omegagoo, which is consistent.

apostateCourier posted:

I dislike your super goddamned condescending attitude. Also stop coaching me, and stop with the direct insults. You did not address the fact that I did in fact have more content than that, and that you are misrepresenting facts. Then you go straight to insults. "you look scummy but nah no scum would be that stupid" Wow.

You said he looked scummy. You didn't vote. That set off alarm bells- then you start digging into me for it, and that sets off more bells. Now you go for personal insults to try to drag me away from my d1 gut read (with scummy content to bolster it!), which just makes me think I'm even more right.

But okay, fine. You win. ##vote Roydrowsy

is too impassioned, considering the catalyst for it, imo, and then this vote is called a mistake and abandoned within 30 minutes. but she mentioned meds and i know how THAT goes, and I flew off the handle earlier too... so right now I am null on apostate. i know thats a lot of words for 'null read' but I started this post with the intention of saying she was scum, before rereading her post history many times. <_>;

their post history makes it really obvious, so I don't feel like typing out a screed, but I do feel like one of zetsu/pmom is scum, but probably not together at this point. I would vote zetsu first today.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

King Burgundy posted:

Man. At this point I can only assume you are coming at this from a scum perspective because you seem to be attributing really really stupid actions to me.

There is no way in a million years I would have hammered my PGO scum buddy at literally the last second in a game where everyone moves around. That would be the most insane possibly action a scum could take. There would have been NO fallout on me for not hammering if we won due to town die off. Just think about how many people would have been looking at MMM if he was still alive. There would have been so many dead town.

Honestly, I'm hard-pressed to think of anyone that would do this, it would be so dumb. For similar reasons I think the other voters are more or less clear. Like I get bussing, but there is no way a scum team would allow any hard bussing of their PGO in a game like this. It was their victory condition. No way would they throw it away.

##vote Foo

I also think it is extremely likely that PinMom is scum at this point. It's meta, but I've seen him withdraw in a similar way when he thinks he can't win as scum and that the game is unbalanced.

this logic makes sense but i don't think foo is scum for not considering how unwise it would be for scumteam to hammer PGO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Zetsubou-san posted:

and yet, that's still more than you've done.

##vote Pinterest Mom

like, all after all that crazy poo poo, we get....this...wtf. ##vote zetsu

• Locked thread