Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Can I be a Watcher?

In the land of rolecops and trackers, the Watcher is King.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Hey guys, I just replaced JakeP. I have not had the time to read the thread and I'm going to try before the deadline but I do have other obligations this late-afternoon. However I did notice JakeP did claim Miller and I can confirm that is absolutely true.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Pinterest Mom posted:

Met seems like a fine kill I guess. Jake really was just throwing poo poo at the wall, but it really sucks to replace into a game and immediately be killed.

I wouldn't hold it against you to lynch me based on JakeP's actions considering I don't have adequate time to show my gameplay after having read the game. All I can do is tell you what I know.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
If it helps, I believe in full disclosure of results from Tracker/Cop actions after every night. I think the Town have an advantage with the spread of that information since we're not revealing roles that everyone else doesn't have by sharing. Inconsistencies presumably can be puzzled out and be a better driving force for lynches.

• Locked thread