Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I'm in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Hey Jon Joe, I see you didn't have it listed in the new mafia game thread. Go post the recruit deets over there :D

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
This is going to be fun and mildly chaotic.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Captain Foo posted:

please try to etc etc etc

You're not my real dad!

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##vote Zetsubou-San

His JakeP vote seems scummy.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Roydrowsy posted:

where are you two?

Been a busy day. Started vacation, confirmed that I'm going to be a daddy :3:

Anyhow, I've taken a less vocal stance this D1 partly because of laziness, but also because it gives me a chance to step back and read. I don't like Captain Foo's play, but the most opportunistic vote placed came from Zetsubo, it may not be great, but it felt like a "Oh good, someone's getting momentum, let me sneak in a vote" vote.

JakeP seems the same to me. Captain Foo seems the same to me. Meta reads are unreliable, and there's a good chance our results may be less than desirable, but I can't be the only person eager to blow his load tonight.

In the process of a complete reread if anything pops out before deadline I'll switch vote.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
So we lynch the doctor or let the doctor get NK'd, or they don't kill the doctor, we lynch him D2 and then they do whatever N2, Killing whoever N1.

I'm fine with my vote on Zetsubo and I won't be switching onto a claimed doctor.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
whomever?* whoever?* gently caress it.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

apostateCourier posted:

Okay it'd be suspicious if he didn't die but doctors can self-protect sometimes and there are other roles that can prevent kills.

Yeah, my logic isn't the best there. I wish I could wash away the shame of that post with an edit.

In any case I'm just trying to voice that I don't think EXAKT is the good vote today. I also don't think Met is a good vote. I believe JakeP's claim, and a rolecop should be able to confirm the miller role unless half the game gets wiped on what could potentially be a PGO.

Unless that's also a bad train of thought.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Also around.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##vote MMM Whatchya Say

I prefer this lynch over EXAKT, but still feel like we should be looking at Zetsu. I'll vote here to avoid no lynch.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

I'm town bodyguard

lol a dilemma

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

I'm town bodyguard

This is a bogus claim I bet.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I'll switch back to Zet if there's willingness in thread. I feel most vibes from him. This late claim from MMM is unsettling.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

apostateCourier posted:

that's a really goddamned good point, gently caress

So we keep him alive, rolecop him and then we no lynch today and.... Something doesn't add up.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##vote Zetsubo

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
4 minutes we can't no lynch.

I'm sorry MMM.

##vote MMM Whatchya Say

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Someone hammer, pleaseeee. It's really close.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
1 minute.

Do the honorable thing MMM.

Self-hammer.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I will personally scrutinize all your interactions to avenge you if you flip town.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##vote GulagDolls

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Setup speculation. Gulag is a roleblocker in addition to Rolecop & Tracker.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Outside of what I found out about Gulag,

Zetsu visited KB and I.
Roy was visited by KB and the Carpet Shark.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Also I was redirected potentially, I didn't target Gulag.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##unvote
I hadn't considered that I might have been redirected.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I feel like I should vote for Gulag, but I also feel like I'd be abusing divined information.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

The Carpet Shark posted:

Ac for sure, then gulag then GG. I don't really have anything to say about Gulag that hasn't been said basically.

What did I do to end up on your list?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
So are we just going to push for the lurker lynch on P Mom? I'd feel comfortable with a Gulag vote. KB's sigh on the MMM hammer is mildly suspicious. I think Zetsu is cleared. I'll vote for P Mom, it makes sense, but I also feel strongly about Gulag and would vote there.

##vote P Mom

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Also keep in mind there are vanilla scum roles. Wouldn't goon just return vanilla on an RC. Maybe im being too paranoid, but I'd keep it in mind.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

The Carpet Shark posted:

Would it make sense for Foo and Gulag to be scum and Foo's been throwing suspicions on Gulag to distance himself?

It's a possibility, his cya D3 vote on you doesn't sit well with me.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

The Carpet Shark posted:

What's the case on PMom? That he's not around?

Of all the lurkers he does come out looking less than good. You and I also in that number.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
KB visited C Foo and Shark

C Foo is vanilla.

C Shark visited by Roydrowsy, KB and C Foo.

That's all I got.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

The Carpet Shark posted:

I think I got everything so far

Most of the people have been tracked. People who were tracked can't be scum lying about their results unless the person who tracked them is also scum.

Here's what I think the most likely possibilities are:

A) One of the three untracked people also visited KingB and killed them. That would be Roy, Goo or Ac. Roy seems incredibly unlikely so I'm ruling that out.

B) Ghastly Gangsta killed KingB in addition to tracking him.

I was solidly on your side up until this point. I'm not the scum.

##vote The Carpet Shark

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##unvote
For now

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

EXAKT Science posted:

I definitely do! I protected GG last night and I think it's weird that a claimed watcher wasn't the NK target.

I didn't claim watcher ever. I never implicitly stated it, just been giving up my results.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Ghastly Gangsta posted:

I didn't claim watcher ever. I never implicitly stated it, just been giving up my results.

...but yes, that is my role.

How about we all full-claim, I think we'll be able to solve this fairly easily and we have a numbers advantage unless there's a 3P "scum" or a cult which I doubt.

I am a Tracker Rolecop Watcher. I have no killing ability. Anyone who's rolecopped me can confirm watcher. My other abilities have pretty much also been corroborated by other players.

Who's next to claim. I keep getting obliterated in games early and could use a victory.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

GulagDolls posted:

everyone has already claimed ghost man

Ah, sorry. I'm an inattentive scrub. Any how, and don't know why I haven't gotten got yet, or why the doctor hasn't gotten got yet. I think we would be obvious kills too many people looking. Someone would see something, that's my best guess.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

GulagDolls posted:

if i was kill man, WHICH I'm NOT, I would assume that you have been watching the doctor, and the doctor was protecting you

I've made near random selections for my actions, but as the end draws nearer I'll probably be more careful with my picks, assuming I'm not killed tonight.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I think the last scum might be apostateCourier.

##vote apostateCourier

A brief reasoning:

The bit about the possible PGO early on, and then MMM having that exact role. Flippant around the deadline following whomever without conviction. His votes on Goo seem forced and Goo's play seems normal to me.

His post about a "scum" who doesn't know who the scum are is also troubling.

Perhaps there's a 3P traitor and one other scum who could possibly be Foo.

I don't think that's the case though. I think aC is the scum. His defense of his vote on MMM where he quotes The Carpet Shark is almost unprompted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Captain Foo posted:

what? ac's post is a direct reply to carp calling her suspicious. that's not "almost unprompted"

Shark only had one line about aC being suspicious, didn't even go into the meat of it, but aC did and that is what was nearly umprompted.

Even if you're willing to give aC a pass there, it doesn't excuse their behavior elsewhere in the game.

• Locked thread