Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you like Alien 3 "Assembly Cut"?
Yes, Alien 3 "Assembly Cut" was tits.
No, Alien and Aliens are the only valid Alien films.
Nah gently caress you Alien 3 sucks in all its forms.
View Results

VincentPrice
Jun 26, 2009
Yeah, the audio is pretty noticable only on repeat viewings. I re-watched it recently but I'm not a fan. It's loads better than the garbage theatrical cut, but I dislike the gore especially.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VincentPrice
Jun 26, 2009

Baronjutter posted:

Anyone who doesn't like Alien 3 didn't watch the right version, the Assembly Cut is really awesome and right up there with 1 and 2. gently caress that Canadian-South African idiot for ret-conning 3 out of his stupid reboot which will most likely have great CG but be really disappointing.

Jesus, settle down.