Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you like Alien 3 "Assembly Cut"?
Yes, Alien 3 "Assembly Cut" was tits.
No, Alien and Aliens are the only valid Alien films.
Nah gently caress you Alien 3 sucks in all its forms.
View Results

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?
I agree that the longer cut makes it better and more coherent. But it's still worse than the first two.

I haven't seen Jeunet's fourth movie since I watched it in theaters, what's the consensus? Just noticed there's a longer cut of that one too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?

Stare-Out posted:

The assembly cut uses really rough production audio for some bits of dialogue in the DVD release but I think they actually got the actors to come re-record the dialogue for the blu-ray which is pretty awesome.
I real all the warnings about this before watching but it's only really noticeable in one or two scenes and not an issue at all if ou have subs.