Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the first matrix was paradise but the humans rejected it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

You have to use the plug to put yourself in the computer first.

In Wolfenstein: The New Order, Deathshead just sucks a man's brain out of him into a small tube, and then puts the tube into a robot and now that man is a robot. Would you leave your body behind if it was guaranteed you could become a sentient Nazi gundam?

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training posted:

In Wolfenstein: The New Order, Deathshead just sucks a man's brain out of him into a small tube, and then puts the tube into a robot and now that man is a robot. Would you leave your body behind if it was guaranteed you could become a sentient Nazi gundam?

only a fool would refuse such an offer

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

I don't know man the poor brain doesn't actually get to control the robot. Being a big smashy robot isn't very fun if you don't actually get to choose which guy to smash.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Larry Parrish posted:

I don't know man the poor brain doesn't actually get to control the robot. Being a big smashy robot isn't very fun if you don't actually get to choose which guy to smash.

This is a valid concern but I would still choose to be a nazi death robot

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider

Stairmaster posted:

putting the screen close to your face isn't vr. I want something that loving jacks into my brain

Gonna jack on your face, close enough

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I am a virtual boy.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
if you pull out the vr nozzle without exiting the vr protocol do you die like in the matrix. is it like yanking the cartridge out of the 64 without saving and turning off the power

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

NickRoweFillea posted:

if you pull out the vr nozzle without exiting the vr protocol do you die like in the matrix. is it like yanking the cartridge out of the 64 without saving and turning off the power

i cant believe how little you know about the n64 jfc

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

I am a virtual boy.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I'm going to use it to get a boner playing the Tekken lady boob physics game haha

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
Im going to buy the goggles and motion controller to do 3d modeling with, and inevitably craft giant boobs

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Yes, I'm quite interested in Accelerated Rehabilitation.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

In Training posted:

It depends, will being crammed into a tube give me a headache? That's a deal breaker.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

virtualfuckelfgirl.jpeg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

Im going to buy the goggles and motion controller to do 3d modeling with, and inevitably craft giant boobs
Nice

• Locked thread