Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
neogeo0823
Jul 4, 2007

NO THAT'S NOT ME!!

Is there a general thread for small business/first-time business owners? I have recently found myself unemployed, but I was offered a chance to start in New York's SEAP program. I've been dreaming of starting my own business for the last decade or so now, but now that I've got the opportunity, I'm apprehensive and have tons of questions. I don't want to hijack this thread with those questions, but I can't seem to find anything else related to this topic to ask in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neogeo0823
Jul 4, 2007

NO THAT'S NOT ME!!

BossRighteous posted:

Hijack away or feel free start a new thread, the original topic has run it's course. BFC could always use fresh threads.

I'll throw up a fresh thread then, since this one's a year old as of now anyway.

• Locked thread