Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Cool! What's the most annoying non report you tend to get? "This dog looked at me funny please come arrest it!"?

If keeping bees are unallowed in city/town limits, would you handle them or does that not fall under your jurisdiction?

What are the reasons you would arrest some one for? Because I've heard of people having dogs/pets and generally letting them stagnate in the backyard, but not getting in trouble since the animals have access to some vague idea of shelter and food. Aka a half baked idea of a shed and sometimes kibble.

Whats the strangest pet you've come across? Either during checking out a report, or rescuing from a tree or something.

Lastly, have you ever rescued a cat from a tree? :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Have you every dealt with rabid animals?

Have you ever handled bats? Like removing them from residential areas?

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Op this thread has some potential for some nice stories and I think it's be better if you tried ask and tell for a wider audience. My two cents :shobon:

• Locked thread