Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

You can just link to them using that polsy thing, just do it like so and you get all of the video and none of the spoilers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

I always figured the the idea is we're dealing with pre-fall Lucifer here, so I'm not sure the idea that Lucifel simply can't fall from grace is true.

The idea in popular culture at least is that Lucifer fell because he considered angels superior to humans whereas God placed humans above them in hierarchy, and I kinda get the impression that's meant to be the case here, too. Lucifel struck me as actively hostile when he told Armaros to quit pretending to be a human, like he was mad that an angel would lower himself to human status as something. Plus, given Lucifel's smirk at Armaros' demise at the end there, I don't think this was entirely about Lucifel being emotionless and it not being in the script for him to help Armaros. Dude seemed pretty happy he got swallowed up by the darkness.

• Locked thread