Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Guy Bob
Apr 30, 2009
Tremor mod adds zero new yoyos, which makes it the worst mod by far.

It's also super grindy and the boss rewards are insultingly bad at times. Just look at this https://tremormod.gamepedia.com/Tiki_Skull

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Guy Bob
Apr 30, 2009

crestfallen posted:

I have the mount. My suspicion is that it’s me mostly, I just didn’t do well at fighting them.

Nah its not just you, I think the Twins are the hardest of the mechanical bosses, they get harder as the fight progresses but the other two get easier.

That Guy Bob
Apr 30, 2009
Only reason to play Calamity is to all the elemental waifus and completely trivialize the game with anime tits.

That Guy Bob
Apr 30, 2009
They really didn't because the rewards are bad and the bosses really hard for when you are supposed to fight them.

That Guy Bob
Apr 30, 2009
I don't care for it, Overhaul doesn't add any waifus.

That Guy Bob
Apr 30, 2009
Reinstall the tModloader, your characters should be safe. tModloader keeps your modded characters and worlds in another folder. It also has backups for both your characters and worlds.

That Guy Bob
Apr 30, 2009
Look at all these scrubs not using the dragon ball flight for everything once you get it.

That Guy Bob
Apr 30, 2009

Zereth posted:

ki attacks (and importantly, the armor) don't scale up enough to handle the last few Calamity bosses, but being able to fly infinitely and go Super Saiyan certainly help

i switched to ranged weapons

Did you get the 5 power wishes from collecting the dragon balls? I'm wondering if that helps any vs endgame Calamity bosses.

That Guy Bob
Apr 30, 2009
And if you're in the forest biome pretty much any torch will reduce your luck! It's a bad mechanic.

That Guy Bob
Apr 30, 2009
While on biome spread talk, what happens when you enter Hardmode in the 05162020 seed? Do both corruption and crimson get half of the giant V?

That Guy Bob
Apr 30, 2009
Hotfix changelog
https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/terraria-journeys-end-hotfix-changelog.89153/

The Torch God now haunts Terraria :allears:

Please don't be a something awful mechanic. Nevermind, apparently too many torches will shoot fireballs at you now. https://www.reddit.com/r/Terraria/comments/gwpkci/the_torch_god_has_spoken/ Hopefully its a dumb joke and not a what how dare you have 10 torches on the same screen.

That Guy Bob
Apr 30, 2009
I had a narrow strip that was jungle/meteor'd on my latest small map, so I spammed some hallowed seeds from the dryad until I got pixie to spawns. Small is sometimes biome starved but I think medium is slightly too big and large is plain masochistic.

That Guy Bob
Apr 30, 2009
Wow can't believe that bunny infected her like that, kinda hosed up.

That Guy Bob
Apr 30, 2009
+1 for gently caress fandom, unfortunately the fandom link is probably going to be the first result for a good long time in search engines.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Guy Bob
Apr 30, 2009
Destroyer can still be cheesed with a tall platform and the Daedalus Stormbow right? And the Twins are hilariously easy with a ranged weapon and a couple of gravity potions.