Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JTDistortion
Mar 28, 2010
From the looks of it, there is a nice premade minecart track going nearly the length of the medium world I made. I think this makes up for the gently caress you starting location right between snow and desert.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JTDistortion
Mar 28, 2010
I can have issues with hoarding consumable resources like potions/ammuntion, so the duplication feature is a godsend for me. I'm getting so much more use out of ranged weapons now and can happily use some buffs for something I'm only doing for a minute or two instead of worrying about making full use of the buff timer.

I've been a lot more motivated to try out various building styles too. The research function has just enough of a requirement for unlocking things that I feel like I've earned my duplicated stuff, and then I can mess around and try things out in peace.