Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kinetica
Aug 16, 2011
gently caress boulders forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kinetica
Aug 16, 2011

Abandoned Toaster posted:

gently caress explosives traps forever. I don't know if 1.3 edited it so all of them have nice big tell-tale detonators by them now but in the past stepping on a pressure plate a dart will hurt, a boulder will REALLY hurt but can be dodged, but explosives, it's literally a click and you're dead.

Nope, not all of them have detonators!

Kinetica
Aug 16, 2011
So are gem hooks supposed to be unusable after you restart terraria? It's happened on two different ones to me so far, neither of them will do anything now.

Kinetica
Aug 16, 2011
goddamn it, any hook I make is useless as soon as I start a new game session. None of them will work, meaning I have to recreate it if I want to use one. Anyone have any ideas if there's a fix?

Kinetica
Aug 16, 2011
Which one of the hardmode bosses is the first I should kill? I have full titanium armor and I still get my rear end handed to me on destroyer because of all the lasers. (I am bad)

Kinetica
Aug 16, 2011
Cool, that helps a bunch. Thanks guys!

Kinetica
Aug 16, 2011
As far as I'm concerned that bow from hallowed mimics doesn't exist :suicide:

And anyone who says it does it a dirty liar

Kinetica fucked around with this message at 17:45 on Jul 22, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kinetica
Aug 16, 2011
The most amount of continual digging you'll have to do is simply digging a main shaft straight down to the bottom of the world. As you go though, you can just hop into the caverns that you end up cutting through or brushing against to explore.

(This is a lie if you are like me and want an underground subway for your mine carts. Then you really better enjoy digging.)