Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lastgirl posted:

projared did a good video on sonic adventure 2 battle

and he was right about it :colbert:

well other than that i dont really watch much youtubers or w/e because i think for myself

i don't need a long necked freak to tell me a sonic game is garbage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1upclock
Sep 25, 2009

Taken completely out of context

mysterious loyall X posted:

i don't need a long necked freak to tell me a sonic game is garbage.

It's actually pretty on-point. And it makes me wonder why there isn't a stand-alone Chao Garden game.

Just make it a mobile game and Sega can afford to make consoles again.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

projard is the imgur giraffe

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

1upclock posted:

It's actually pretty on-point. And it makes me wonder why there isn't a stand-alone Chao Garden game.

pretty much. Too many people ride in on nostalgia goggles. My 12 year old brother educated me on this guy, otherwise I would have never known about him. As nature intended for me.

drat millennial telling me about their favorite long neck freak youtube celebrities :argh:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

pretty much. Too many people ride in on nostalgia goggles. My 12 year old brother educated me on this guy, otherwise I would have never known about him. As nature intended for me.

drat millennial telling me about their favorite long neck freak youtube celebrities :argh:

LOL

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

1upclock posted:

alll his videos are good

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Hoodrich posted:

alll his videos are good

i'm going to ckikc your rear end

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

i'm going to ckikc your rear end

...If you can find it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hoodrich posted:

...If you can find it.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Hoodrich posted:

...If you can find it.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Hoodrich posted:

...If you can find it.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lets get on skype and jerk off while watching projared and his long rear end ncek.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

lets get on skype and jerk off while watching projared and his long rear end ncek.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Let's..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Whoa I forgot about this guy. I used to really like him back when he worked for ScrewAttack.

• Locked thread