Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Phone posted:

Yeah, I'd be terrified being the passenger in your car, too.

Hell, I'd be equally terrified being near his car. Especially on a rainy day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Local Drive-in gets a new sign...they had a guy in a bucket truck waxing the VW the other afternoon.

edit: It also rotates! :spooky:

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Super Aggro Crag posted:

Why the gently caress is my neighbor weed whacking his front lawn at 10:30PM on the 4th of July!?

The world you live in must be a fascinating place :allears:

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Bape Culture posted:

What's everyone's favourite Michael Bolton song

How can we be lovers if we can't be friends?

:glomp:

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Rhyno posted:

He shouldn't be allowed to breathe.

Let's put it to a vote :haw:

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Geoj posted:

On the US market you can't really discuss coverage that high without cost coming into the picture. Most US auto insurers don't even offer policies with coverage above $500,000, and the cost for half a million in coverage is going to bankrupt someone who delivers pizza for a living.

This. Most carriers in the US don't write primary policies for more than $500k of liability coverage -- they supplement with umbrella policies, typically in $500k increments. Umbrella policies are comparatively cheap, but don't kick in until you exhaust your primary policy.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Nodoze posted:

Real rap, five guys is terrible

Better than McDooDoos, better than Wendy's, better than Booger King.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Nodoze posted:

Yes No Yes

e: well im not sure, I don't get bk or mcd burgers but their fries are better than 5G

Generally, the best burgers are on my backporch or at a mom-and-pop hole-in-the-wall.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Black88GTA posted:

This has actually been a thing for a while. My '94 BMW does this, I suspect many other models have it as well. From the manual:

For full context:

My '91 Audi was like this too. Hydraulic door locks. If you locked the car from the outside, you could pull on the plunger inside to your heart's content, but they wouldn't come up and the door would not open.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

14 INCH SLIT posted:

I won a free shirt from eating a 38oz sirloin, how much can really be considered too much

14 inches of tubesteak

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

The good news is July is winding down. We'll have a new thread soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

The Locator posted:

Did you splash your boss?

With verbal diarrhea

• Locked thread