Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grandmother of Five

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
just a warning to anyone enjoying this show; the boys at SASS are trying to gently caress with the Netflix rating and recommendation system so that people who rate Sense8 highly gets recommended Ralphie May's standup show. if this happens to you, don't bother watching it. hope you all enjoy the show, my favourite so far is Lito, but all 8 seem pretty cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Cheeto
SASS?

Grandmother of Five

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
Something Sensitive, I mean. they are mad about the show because there is only 2 straight white dudes out 8 main characters, i believe

Grandmother of Five

i made a thread about Sense8 in GBS, but i have a feeling that they don't like the show and will do owns on it. it would be nice to be proven wrong, however

Darkman Fanpage
ralpie may will NEVER appear on my recommendations

Darkman Fanpage
i wonder what the conservative goons at sass think of gamergate because the liberal goons are tripping over themselves to get probated in the gamergate d&d thread

Grandmother of Five

i don't know what gamergate is, but if you can think of what a SJW would think of something then the opposite of that is what a SASS thinks

pig slut lisa

irl is good

can't wait to pick a side in this epic showdown

Cyber Dog

my advice to the babies on either side of this television battle is to go outside

alnilam

what are any of these things

Piso Mojado

man, teh boys st something sensitive are at it again!

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
Is there an episode entitled Motel8? Missed opportunity imo

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Bread Set Jettison

Wait thats all i need to do to get recommended to Ralphie May well hot dog!

Darkman Fanpage
ralphie may the morbidly obese stand up comedian of our era move over louie anderson!

Senior Management

my dream is to be a morbidly obese stand up comedian and soon I will be halfway there.

:jerry:

Scaly Haylie

oh yeah? well i'm gonna be so morbidly obese i'll have to be a sit down comedian.

Senior Management

Lizard Wizard posted:

oh yeah? well i'm gonna be so morbidly obese i'll have to be a sit down comedian.

once you reach a certain threshold the gains accelerate rapidly because you no longer have to walk ever. Just roll everywhere. Though going up hill might not happen without help.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

RALPIE MAY TELLS IT LIKE IT IS ON RACE AND "PC CULTURE".....you will NOT want to miss THIS ONWE

Senior Management

is he the guy who did not want to go cuba diving in no ochen?

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

i'm going nowhere but i;m guaranteed to be late

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig

Grandmother of Five

pig slut lisa posted:

RALPIE MAY TELLS IT LIKE IT IS ON RACE AND "PC CULTURE".....you will NOT want to miss THIS ONWE

well, i don't like Ralphie May, and i don't care if all of byob knows it

vermeul

Free Acid
There is a lot of gay sex in this show.

I like it

dogcrash truther
it seemed like maybe it might be an ok show based on reading things about it but then i read a character description about the main characters from wikipedia and there's something funny to me about how hard they're stretching to cover every demographic/cultural base. I am not sure whether it's possible right now to be more subtle about this stuff given what our culture is like more broadly, but it does not make me want to watch the show. I don't know whether the character descriptions contain spoilers because I haven't seen the show but just to be polite i will spoiler them:

The Sensates

Aml Ameen as Capheus, a compassionate matatu van driver in Nairobi with a strong sense of justice who is desperately trying to earn money to buy medicine for his mother, who is dying of AIDS. He enjoys Jean-Claude Van Damme's work and has even named his van, 'Van drat' after him.[11][13][14]

Bae Doona as Sun Bak, daughter of a powerful Seoul businessman. A burgeoning star in the underground kickboxing world with a master's degree in economics[11]

Jamie Clayton as Nomi Marks, a trans woman and hacktivist living in San Francisco, who has a girlfriend named Amanita.

Tina Desai as Kala Dandekar, a university-educated pharmacist and devout Hindu in Mumbai engaged to marry a man she does not love[11][15]

Tuppence Middleton as Riley Blue (née Gunnarsdóttir), an Icelandic DJ with a troubled past that made her run away to London[11]

Max Riemelt as Wolfgang Bogdanow, a Berlin locksmith and safe-cracker of Russian descent, who has unresolved issues with his late father and participates in organized crime[11]

Miguel Ángel Silvestre as Lito Rodriguez, a closeted Spanish actor from Bilbao living in Mexico City[11]

Brian J. Smith as Will Gorski, a Chicago police officer haunted by an unsolved murder from his childhood[11]

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

i didnt like it very much and stopped watching after like 5 episodes

Mapparu

What the gently caress happened during the first 2 minutes of the first episode of Sense8?

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

that lady like woke up the others with her brain powers and then she killed herself when the bad dude found her

Grandmother of Five

dogcrash truther posted:

it seemed like maybe it might be an ok show based on reading things about it but then i read a character description about the main characters from wikipedia and there's something funny to me about how hard they're stretching to cover every demographic/cultural base.

yeah. it reads a bit like a focus group or something, making it come across as construed, which it also is, but if you look up some random show then 7 of the 8 main characters would probably be straight white people, which isn't any less construed casting, just normal to see so it doesnt stand out as an artificial composition :2bong:

Grandmother of Five

idk exactly what the generally agreed upon use & intrepretation of the :2bong: smiley is supposed to be but imo it is: did i blow ur mind / mind blown

fuck. marry. t-rex

Mapparu posted:

What the gently caress happened during the first 2 minutes of the first episode of Sense8?

Nothing... it was sooooo boring

Senior Management

I have no idea what the hell Sense8 is but Foyle's War is very good

Mapparu

I only started watching it because it has that cool actor who I really like in lost. But I was so confused when I started it so I never finished the first episode

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
i Sense the show is really bad

----------------

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

the part where the latin dude was grinding his cock against the wall for some reason was pretty funny

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy

Awesome! posted:

the part where the latin dude was grinding his cock against the wall for some reason was pretty funny

i wish he would do it against my butt walls

----------------

Senior Management

Pomp posted:

i wish he would do it against my butt walls

only if you marry him first

i am he

its about captain nomates learning how to use all his 5 senses.

dogcrash truther

i am he posted:

its about captain nomates learning how to use all his 5 senses.

There are 8 senses

dogcrash truther
On the show. In our world there are five, but the premise of this show is, there are eight, and it makes eating things really weird.

dogcrash truther
Touch, taste, smell, sight, hearing, flinder, smutch, crang

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

dogcrash truther posted:

On the show. In our world there are five, but the premise of this show is, there are eight, and it makes eating things really weird.

theres mroe than 5 in the real world, but nomates doesnt have them (womb twin stole them)

• Locked thread