Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kloro
Oct 24, 2008

Fancy a grown man saying hujus hujus hujus as if he were proud of it it is not english and do not make SENSE.
Using a shim cut from a soda can to open a padlock is a real thing. Though it only works on pretty crappy padlocks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kloro
Oct 24, 2008

Fancy a grown man saying hujus hujus hujus as if he were proud of it it is not english and do not make SENSE.
I am enjoying and following this LP, just haven't had much to talk about. Never played this game, but I like it, and I like the Master in the latest video.

Kloro
Oct 24, 2008

Taciturn Tactician posted:

Regarding 4-1:
Why is John so reluctant to explain poo poo to people? "Oh, I can't tell my psuedo girlfriend that I didn't meet up with her because I was almost murdered and have amnesia, better just pretend I'm an rear end in a top hat and ditched her for no reason." Who cares if she might not believe you, what's she going to do, hate you MORE?

Except he does then go explain it to her in that very episode, as soon as he's found the diary. It makes sense - he probably wouldn't have wanted to risk her throwing him out before he found it. Though she did actually believe him, which is also nice. I am generally quite surprised at how this game dodges the cliches and seems reasonably well researched.

Kloro
Oct 24, 2008

Geop talking to himself seemed oddly natural, actually. Like he was reasoning things out and being slightly frustrated with the game. I guess it's an endorsement of your light touch on the guidance.

So the plot thickens enormously. Interested to see how this serial reincarnation plot plays out. (And it does make me wonder - quite how long has Choke/Yesterday been keeping this up for?)

(Spoiler bars added for anyone who is waiting for the re-recorded versions.)

Kloro
Oct 24, 2008

There are ferries from France to Britain and from Britain to Ireland that you can take your car across on - I've driven from Belfast to Sheffield, which was fun.

Kloro
Oct 24, 2008

I'm sad that Skippy didn't talk to the Master more, given how delightfully unhinged he was last time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kloro
Oct 24, 2008

Great LP - thanks for showing us this odd little gem of a game. I may pick up the followup when it comes out.

• Locked thread