Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
This is probably the stupidest adventure game I have ever played. It's even weirder than Pendulos previous games.
But I really love it when point and click adventures think of alternative text for weird item combinations, rather than saying "This doesn't work.". It adds so much flavor and feels less tedious.

ThatPazuzu posted:

The prequel, Yesterday: Origins, is in development.
Why?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
My problem is mostly that I played this trainwreck before, so I am not that surprised by it.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Around the part of the train your voice is gone and Geop just rambles around on his own. Was that intentional? Either way, it was quite funny.

The protagonist is a really trusting person. He just commited suicide because a crazy hobo told him he would be alright.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
If you do that, please keep the broken version, as well. It was interesting, how Geop kept answering the voices in his head.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Nevermind.

cant cook creole bream fucked around with this message at 21:34 on Jul 30, 2015

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Ah sorry. That felt really obvious, even when I played it. I'll keep my mouth shut, from now on and wil remove that.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
She has some weird OCD and had to drive in circles for the whole ride.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

Henryis kind of an interesting person. At 2:30 when he lists things John may do to torture him, he seems way to excited.

cant cook creole bream fucked around with this message at 18:22 on Aug 11, 2015

• Locked thread