Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Ecco I am really mad at you! I was perfectly happy to ignore the Emerald then you PM me to bug me about it so I went ahead and did it.

DAMM YOU

Great game and great setup thanks for running it, and I consider it a semi-victory that my team won. Good job Max and Spoonsy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Hal Incandenza posted:

Ecco I am really mad at you! I was perfectly happy to ignore the Emerald then you PM me to bug me about it so I went ahead and did it.

DAMM YOU

Great game and great setup thanks for running it, and I consider it a semi-victory that my team won. Good job Max and Spoonsy!

It's a full victory for you!

Spoonsy
Dec 6, 2005

Yeah, life is hilariously cruel.
Grimey Drawer

Max posted:

It's a full victory for you!

Yeah, you won. We killed my horrible lady of a sister!

e: ecco is right

Spoonsy fucked around with this message at 17:21 on Jul 25, 2015

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
woah woah no need to bring gendered slurs into this.

zzyzx
Mar 2, 2004

Huh. :confuoot:

Good game!

WalrusWhiskers
Nov 1, 2010

He's got no teeth, see?
Fun Shoe
Can't really get mad for getting lynched day 1, you guys read me like a book. Mafia might be too stressful for me to have fun haha (on forums at least, I love playing mafia-like games irl like coup).

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Fun game and cool setup, Ecco!

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

IF anyone had paid attention to D4 on D4, or maybe even on D5, you'd have had the information you needed to not lose. If there was no emerald killing Hal and Quin you would have been demolished.

I told you so and am glad town lost them game for themselves when gifted so much.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Amoeba102 posted:

IF anyone had paid attention to D4 on D4, or maybe even on D5, you'd have had the information you needed to not lose. If there was no emerald killing Hal and Quin you would have been demolished.

I told you so and am glad town lost them game for themselves when gifted so much.

I think you put up a good fight on d4! I flipped out when you got that reprive.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

You Hal and Quin I understood. I knew you were Clarents. I didn't suspect Spoonsy though, so in retrospect their actions made sense. It comes down to Gamer for not really paying attention, WWM for hammering the first time and merk just going"whatever" and hammering me when I was loved. Gamer then went on to continue to ignore all of this and not take the opportunity to win the game. Like, it was made clear the Emerald was a suicide by you in-game. Gamer knew they were the other kill. There was only 2 factions left - so maybe you start to think and no blindly follow the flavour.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Amoeba102 posted:

You Hal and Quin I understood. I knew you were Clarents. I didn't suspect Spoonsy though, so in retrospect their actions made sense. It comes down to Gamer for not really paying attention, WWM for hammering the first time and merk just going"whatever" and hammering me when I was loved. Gamer then went on to continue to ignore all of this and not take the opportunity to win the game. Like, it was made clear the Emerald was a suicide by you in-game. Gamer knew they were the other kill. There was only 2 factions left - so maybe you start to think and no blindly follow the flavour.

You were scummy when read in isolation. I didn't need to explain the hammer. Sorry :(

Iseult
Apr 21, 2010

hoc est bellum
Hell Gem
Oh wow, I thought we'd lost when Gamer didn't get lynched :stare:

I'm so glad I was in a masonry for my first game! It was fun, thanks everyone :)

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Merk, I know was scummy. But I was pointing out something big and I figured town would put more thought into it and execute me later anyway, just at least not lose by cult.

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

I am very mad that I died N1 to a werewolf.

Darn you, Gamer.

Darn you to heck!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.
:burger:

• Locked thread