Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spoonsy
Dec 6, 2005

Yeah, life is hilariously cruel.
Grimey Drawer

chaoslord posted:

My "Gamer is the werewolf" theory included both "ancient" and the fact that he was a gamekeeper, even explicitly saying "a gamekeeper to help control his brother". So come on, give me some credit, don't just say I was only saying the word ancient was my entire thought.

Didn't we have a SK kill before Nth was killed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

chaoslord posted:

My "Gamer is the werewolf" theory included both "ancient" and the fact that he was a gamekeeper, even explicitly saying "a gamekeeper to help control his brother". So come on, give me some credit, don't just say I was only saying the word ancient was my entire thought.

Ah sorry that was the bit that stuck with me. Well scrap the ancient bit and we're on the same table.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Spoonsy posted:

Didn't we have a SK kill before Nth was killed?

Yeah that's the only thing I'm unsure about. But it's likely they still had a kill that they had to collaborate on? I mean we still haven't seen a scum doc flip so that's probably the last one that would make sense with a SK or even pro-town killer.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Gamerofthegame posted:

Oh, nearly forgot.

I am not a roleblocker. We're twins, so I showed up as one to any rolecops because they got me confused with Nth. I was just his bait.

As for the "Is gamer maybe the werewolf theory, this is the post he made that stands out to me. If they are twins and someone investigates Gamer, that could mean that his alignment is hidden because you just accidentally investigate Nth.

That's a lot of assumptions though, and Nth said they were confirmed and they flipped town.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Yeah I know. But I just don't know where else we could look. I suppose amongst the cops.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Spoonsy posted:

For the record I got scum on WWM last night, not that it matters, but nice to see that I may in fact be sane.

I got SCUM on you so I'm still worthless.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

merk posted:

I got SCUM on you so I'm still worthless.

As cop maybe but not as a person. What're your thoughts outside of your Night Actions?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

chaoslord posted:

There's a difference in between deciding that I don't want to deal with trying to decide if this 3p group is town or not when I have what I felt was a good scum read outside of it and actively promoting Clarent as bad guys. Also, I was right about Amoeba not being the werewolf.

If you want to vote me, go for it man. I don't remember if you are Clarent or not, but assuming no, you and I are the only two folks who are not either Cop or Clarent (well, I guess gamer too, but he's confirmed town), so we're gonna be the two everyone looks at. And if you are, then I'm the obvious vote alone. But you don't have to make stuff up to get to your vote :P

If you are scum and not the werewolf then I don't know what to think about who it could possibly be, but I don't see how you could look at Amoeba yesterday and not think SOMETHING is up with them. With how hard Amoeba was resisting and flipping as Godfather, it was always going to be in the mafia's best interest to keep him alive. FV kinda did the same thing in voting spoonsy over Amoeba at first, but if the dethy is a dethy then FV is pretty much cleared. That leaves a small pool of who the SK/last scum (do the numbers make sense on that?) could be.

Before going further on that thought, I think last night's recruit should claim to clear up the numbers.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Points in "Chaos is mafia" category: WWM specifically called out chaoslord multiple times to participate more without every actually saying that it was anti-town behaviour. Gamer can probably commiserate because he did the same thing with Nth, who was indeed on his team.

I think there has been a dearth of group documents that people have been chatting in and not posting here, and it looks and feels like chaos was maybe participating in a document while this game has been going on, since he was always there to jump in and explain himself when mentioned, but otherwise hasn't done a whole lot.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

WHICH WAY MADNESS posted:

Hey chaoslord, do you maybe want to make a case or , I dunno, play the game you replaced into?

WHICH WAY MADNESS posted:

??:
Max
chaoslord
fiery

At the point we were at yesterday, chaos lord had gone from "lurking" to "scum lurking" in my mind, and should have been a super easy slam dunk case to make if chaos wasn't already on WWM's team.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

So I guess all that is to say:

##vote chaoslord

That puts him at -2 I think.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Also, was WWM just straight up lying about that 1-shot BP or have there been items going around?

Spoonsy
Dec 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Max posted:

Also, was WWM just straight up lying about that 1-shot BP or have there been items going around?

There's the emerald, whatever that does

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Spoonsy posted:

There's the emerald, whatever that does

Yeah but that seems like it's been in the game already. Today was the first I heard about it.

Spoonsy
Dec 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Max posted:

Yeah but that seems like it's been in the game already. Today was the first I heard about it.

Same. Up for Quin to do something with it

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
##vote chaos

Max
Nov 30, 2002

That's -1.

Spoonsy
Dec 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer
I can hammer now if needed. I have no reason to doubt Chaos is scum, but I kind of want to see what that gem does.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
100Yrs is the SK, by the way.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
His post history is 65% gibberish.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Game looks solved to me. Anyone want to claim what the town+ win condition for the Clarents are? I assumed it was that Lady Clarent (Gamer) has to stay alive.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Win condition is that one of the Clarent family members have to be alive at the end of the game with all scum eliminated. Recruits don't have to be, which was why I just claimed yesterday, since it wasn't as important that I live.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Spoonsy posted:

I can hammer now if needed. I have no reason to doubt Chaos is scum, but I kind of want to see what that gem does.

The gem is a night action. Just hammer, I agree with merk that the game is solved.

Spoonsy
Dec 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Max posted:

The gem is a night action. Just hammer, I agree with merk that the game is solved.

Why not ##vote chaos

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
The servants quickly came to a consensus: chaoslord had to be a conspirator, maybe even the final one. His connections to the dead traitors, and even simple process of elimination, suggested it strongly. And so, chaoslord obliged his captors by not even struggling or resisting. He bowed his head for the noose, and fell, his neck snapping and his life ending on that cold, rainy day. His body was sent to the Undertaker, who confirmed what they all already knew.

:s: chaoslord, Sylvanus Gaspar, Corrupt Cook (mafia-aligned jailor), was executed day 5. :s:

The servants went to bed that night, feeling like maybe the violence that had plagued Anaïse would finally subside, and they could return to peace once again, free from Georgette's machinations. Peace.

...it is now Night 5!

Submit those actions let's do this toot toot.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
The rain finally cleared, revealing a gorgeous autumn day in the hills and rivers of Vercy. County Anaïse in particular is well-known for its foliage, and on occasion even the Queen Herself might take a carriage through the region to admire the reds and golds. But the red of the leaves can be compared to the blood spilled in Peachtree Hall this morning (ha! metaphors!), as 100Yrs found himself eaten by a beast as he laid asleep in bed. He was the son of a long line of butlers and handmaidens in the more-civilized port towns of Bishadh. His mother sent him to Mereaux to begin his training so that he might one day become butler over his own manor. Alas, there is nothing left of him. The Undertaker's report reveals, however, that his allegiances were more complicated than your average servant's.

:s: 100YrsofAttitude, Eadwine, Servant (town Clarent-aligned vanilla), was eviscerated night 5. :s:

The next was an even more tragic loss. In one of the more specious rooms in the manor, in the wing reserved for the Lady's family and guests, sat the burnt corpse of Christophe de Pêche, the Lady's younger son and - until last night - only living heir to the Hall. His room was found charred and burnt from the inside out, as if he had played with fire and been burned for it. The fire did not extend beyond his room, nor was anything inside the room still aflame, or even warm. In fact, the only thing that survived the fire was the beautiful green emerald.

:s: Quinquereme, Christophe de Pêche, Younger Son (Clarent-aligned mason recruiter), was charred to a crisp night 5. :s:

The Emerald is free to be picked up again! The first player to type ##grab EMERALD will acquire it!

It is now Day 6.
:h: With 5 alive it takes 3 votes to execute.
:d: Day 6 deadline: Monday, July 27th, ~11PM EDT.

EccoRaven fucked around with this message at 01:18 on Jul 25, 2015

Spoonsy
Dec 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer
##grab Emerald

Spoonsy
Dec 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Spoonsy posted:

##grab EMERALD

and all caps just in case

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Hmm ok. Scum and SK left?

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Can the Clarent people all claim please?

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Spoonsy posted:

##grab Emerald

No worries I am not a robot.

You have acquired an emerald! It is beautiful and green and seems to glow internally, like a star. You may ##use it at night in lieu of other actions - if any!

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Spoonsy result?

Spoonsy
Dec 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer

merk posted:

Spoonsy result?

f_v town. You?

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Why would you pick it up when you know it's a night action and you think you're the sane Cop?

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
100yrs scum.

Spoonsy
Dec 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer

merk posted:

Why would you pick it up when you know it's a night action and you think you're the sane Cop?

because I forgot it was a night action and was actually in the process of PMing Ecco asking if I could use it in the day

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
n1

Spoonsy
Dec 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Also I'm now super concerned that this may be a lightning rod that I just picked up

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
I've gotten nothing but town results, so I'm sure I'm the naive cop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoonsy
Dec 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer
who'd you get?

• Locked thread