Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

Max posted:

They weren't gone when it was just Chaos left, and there wasn't a mafia kill that night. He clearly thought you were the wolf.

I noticed the missing kill when I was going back trying to figure out the fire kills.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

No way Chaos picked anyone but Gamer in that situation.

Spoonsy
Dec 6, 2005

Yeah, life is hilariously cruel.
Grimey Drawer

Gamerofthegame posted:

That's true, actually. Maybe Clarent is BP? That'd make sense, losing the game to a randomly picked NK would be pretty lovely.

Spoonsy, are you bp?

Nothing about me being BP. Wouldn't surprise me if a jailor couldn't execute

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Spoonsy posted:

Nothing about me being BP. Wouldn't surprise me if a jailor couldn't execute

It would surprise me, since scum usually always have the ability to kill and not do their role.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
I have to go soon, I have to get ready for a wedding, so I'd really like it if we could come to a decision soon.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Chaos clearly didn't jail Gamer.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.

Max posted:

That doesn't make sense to me.

Otherwise it's 3 town, 1 town+ and 1 scum. That's a very pro-town set up and not very intriguing.

Maybe the 3p can investigate people OR firekill? Where did that chart of claimed invesitgations go, was someone rb'd N2 and claimed someone who already died D1 was something? By that logic they couldn't investigate those two days.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

In my mind, it has to be Gamer, I don't see any other possibility. The dethy is solved.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

In my mind, there are three potentials;

One, I am mod-lied not-town.
Two, the survivor group that's town+ and flavored to be with town is holding up the game.
Three, there's more to the dethy

One would be PRETTY FUKKEN RUDE OF ECCO. And obviously I know it's not the case. Two would... also be pretty rude and not make sense.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Gamerofthegame posted:

In my mind, there are three potentials;

One, I am mod-lied not-town.
Two, the survivor group that's town+ and flavored to be with town is holding up the game.
Three, there's more to the dethy

One would be PRETTY FUKKEN RUDE OF ECCO. And obviously I know it's not the case. Two would... also be pretty rude and not make sense.

Or, your alignment changed when Nth died.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Or, your alignment changed when Nth died.

This is my theory, or Nth just didn't understand what confirmed ment. Was Nth new?

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

He was.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Why would I claim if I wasn't town? None of you openly suspected, just the various scum moments before :burger:. Seems like I could have held on a bit longer.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Merk, FV, I can't believe I'm in a position where I have to convince you to go for the claimed NK'er when you two were in a dethy together and the scum already flipped.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Gamerofthegame posted:

Why would I claim if I wasn't town? None of you openly suspected, just the various scum moments before :burger:. Seems like I could have held on a bit longer.

If you didn't claim, or claimed anything other than werewolf, it was going to definitely be you. I would claim in that situation and do what you're doing.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

You don't have to convince me, I want to vote Gamer.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Gamerofthegame posted:

Or I have no idea why, honestly. Lots of people have claimed things they shouldn't have in this game. Amoeba claimed to absorb that kill for some reason.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Ok I have to go now.

##vote Gamer

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Merk or Spoonsy, what do you think?

Spoonsy
Dec 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Somebody has to be lying as a cop. merk's the only one I haven't investigated.

Spoonsy
Dec 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer
slash wasn't recruited.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Spoonsy posted:

Somebody has to be lying as a cop. merk's the only one I haven't investigated.

Spoonsy, no one is lying, it has to be Gamer, and that gem is definitely the reason for Quin dying when they used it last night.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Spoonsy posted:

slash wasn't recruited.

The cops can't be recruited, and WWM was lying, since they were scum, otherwise that dethy makes no sense.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Spoonsy, if it's merk or FV then we loose anyway because they will firekill you. I really don't think that is the case and it's just the emerald that has been causing all the fire deaths somehow.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Please post your thoughts or something dude.

Spoonsy
Dec 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer
There's got to be more than just this

Spoonsy
Dec 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Merk could be scum. He's the only person I haven't had a result on.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Spoonsy posted:

There's got to be more than just this

I really don't think so, but if there is, I don't see a way out of it because I can't comprehend it. If the game is still going on it's FV or Merk, and they will absolutely kill you with the fire kill. If we don't do Gamer tonight then Gamer or someone else will kill you.

That's a big if and I think this is it.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Spoonsy posted:

Merk could be scum. He's the only person I haven't had a result on.

No way.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Max posted:

I really don't think so, but if there is, I don't see a way out of it because I can't comprehend it. If the game is still going on it's FV or Merk, and they will absolutely kill you with the fire kill. If we don't do Gamer tonight then Gamer or someone else will kill you.

I mean if the game is still going on after hanging gamer.

Spoonsy
Dec 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Max posted:

I'd rather keep trying when I have a town result on the werewolf.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Max posted:

The cops can't be recruited, and WWM was lying, since they were scum, otherwise that dethy makes no sense.

How about this.

Why is it that the mod lying, or alignments changing - why wouldn't I just eat Nth then geez - is more likely to you then the idea of a game set up being tweaked and played with considerably? Maybe the dethy "makes no sense." It's an Ecco game.

##vote merk

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I don't believe that.

Spoonsy
Dec 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer
I'm tempted to try this

##vote merk

gamer - don't eat me.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Spoonsy posted:

I'm tempted to try this

##vote merk

gamer - don't eat me.

i won't

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

The decided is merk, Max. That's not gonna go anywhere.

Trust your faithful canine-man friend and your boss.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

the decider, even

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Spoonsy, a claimed NK'ing PR that probably has to kill the Clarents is right there. I do not feel comfortable leaving Gamer alive.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Gamerofthegame posted:

The decided is merk, Max. That's not gonna go anywhere.

Trust your faithful canine-man friend and your boss.

I don't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoonsy
Dec 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Max posted:

Spoonsy, a claimed NK'ing PR that probably has to kill the Clarents is right there. I do not feel comfortable leaving Gamer alive.

If there wasn't still some other scum, we'd have won already. And I personally got the town result on him.

• Locked thread