Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

I'm in if Spoonsy's in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Spoonsy posted:

I have no idea who you are/were, but gently caress it, Ecco's running a game. I'm in.

e: and I have PMs. And GChat. And everything.

Me in Reverse :wave:

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

EccoRaven posted:

I am working on the game and it'll begin shortly! How long shortly is depends on your experience playing my games. That being said I'm giving it the college try so avoid your usual jokes!

I'll be going on vacation in September so if you can try to start by then I'd appreciate it.

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

##vote Dunkin Donuts Iced Coffee with Caramel and Splenda

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

EccoRaven posted:

:siren: Ecco Promise time: game will begin-begin Wednesday afternoon PDT!!

Also I need a replacement for Uranium Phoenix who just remembered he's out of town for the rest of the month or something idk

I'll replace him. Has anyone ever played two roles simultaneously before? Let me be the first.

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL START

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Spoonsy posted:

I believe in a thing called love.

Just listen to the rhythm of my heart.

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

EccoRaven posted:

I'm actually halfway done! But I'm kinda burnt out so I'm taking a break.

Send me mine

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

QuoProQuid posted:

I think Amoeba might be lying.

Lynch all liars.

##vote: Amoeba

Forcing a policy lynch on confirmed cop

##vote QPQ

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

EccoRaven posted:

I took a short sleep just now and had a dream where I was sitting on my scooter at an intersection at nighttime when a motorcycle pulled up behind me and the guy started doing the "hey, hey, hey you" thing guys do and when I ignore him he gets off his bike and starts approaching me and the light changes so I toodle away but he shouts angrily and runs back to his bike and chases after me but I just barely managed to hide in an alley avoiding him.

Game definitely begins sometime tomorrow, obviously later rather than sooner since it is me but you know I surprise even myself sometimes.

Hey, hey, hey you...

Start the game

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Ecco start the game

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

I sure hope this starts perfectly in time for the weekend so I don't have time to post Day 1!

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Confirming that I am Town.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

QuoProQuid posted:

Do you have a link to that thread? For some reason, I don't see the game in your history on votefinder.

This makes me feel old.

• Locked thread