Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Me me!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

WalrusWhiskers posted:

That is quite an amusing predicament, hahaha.

Also, hi Yuming! :)
Hi mr :sun:

I'm excited to play!!

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Game game game oh game~

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Hi :sun:

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Good morning. :sun:

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Town is gonna win!

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Quidnose posted:

I like things
Hi Quid!!

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
I don't think Max is scummy for refusing to say whatever-ever.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Quinquereme posted:

PM received!
Hi :sun:

##vote Quinquereme

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Gamerofthegame posted:

Oh, uh, me n' Nth are town. REPRESENTIN', LIE DETECTOR?!

the hell is this lie detector nonsense when has that been a thing
It's a p rare role but I've seen it. Amoeba ran a cool game once where there was a scum faction that won by cursing certain words that would kill people when they used them.

I don't think there's a pro-town version lie detector role like that in play here cos it'd be silly to cause such a fuss about it D1.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

QuoProQuid posted:

Why do you specify "pro-town version?" I can get Keane not being a lie detector and acting like he is, but I don't see Keane being scum lie detector. He's drawn a lot of attention to himself and I don't know what special benefit this fuss would give him.
Because I was talking about a scum role the line previous.

Keanes behavior is neutral imo that's why I didn't comment on him.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Quidnose posted:

##vote yuming
Hi. :sun:

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
The last time I read there was nothing I found especially scummy I am going to try find something now!

~I hope to find a scum~

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Amoeba102 posted:

All I got at the moment is Walrus is too hedgy, Max was too stubborn and Keane was tunneling. Have I missed anything else important?
This is a nice simple summary. Keane is the only one I would vote of the three.

WW I haven't played with in forever and I want to play with him and nothing he's said stands out to me as scummy. I've already commented that I'm not suspicious of Max.

In his exchange with Quidnose, Keane starts to go after Quid for his posts "being in conflict." I don't care for this reaction because it comes across as defensive to me.

Working theory: Keane as scum is annoyed for Quid's mostly meta/tone based callout and tries to argue in a distracting direction.

Going to let this idea simmer for a minute but I like it.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Keane reads better on page 14. Quidnose comes across as town. I'm mildly suspicious of Keane.

I don't have a strong conviction about any one player.

I'm going to ##unvote; ##vote Hal because I have a vague ~feeling~ about his posting and I want him to explain what he thinks of more players.

Other candidates for my mmm not sure vote: f_v for lack of content, Squiggly because his posts also give me a vague weird feeling. actually no in isolation his posts come across very town to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Hal Incandenza posted:

I'm sorry yuming my thoughts at this point don't stretch beyond Walrus and a little bit of Keane. I think I remember seeing a spoonsy post I didn't really like too, I can try and go back and find it if that would help you realize the error of your ways.
Yes let's do that.

• Locked thread