Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Max
Nov 30, 2002

Still a spot open?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Cool. I like ecco games.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Yesterday I made rack of lamb. Also delicious.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Someone got us one of those ChemX things for our wedding and our coffee game has really stepped up because of it.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Puntification posted:

not sure that's available here (or at least I've not heard of it) what is it exactly?

http://www.chemexcoffeemaker.com/six-cup-classic-series-coffeemaker.html

One of those things. Following their instructions essentially took the bitterness out of the coffee, and now I just drink everything black.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Last night I had trouble sleeping. In order to make it to work today I had to force a shitload of coffee down my throat.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

a worthy uhh posted:

##vote Dunkin Donuts Iced Coffee with Caramel and Splenda

Maybe milk but never sugar.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I think I did actually replace in after dying n1 since I was just VT the first go around. Weird situation.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I remember a time when Spoonsy was always scum, so ##vote Spoonsy

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Someone ran a game once where there were no scum, and the game only ended when we declared that the mod was loving with us. I don't remember who ran it.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I will now make this my mafia game:

Spoonsy, you are scum, everyone else is town.

OK go!

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Hello.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Thank you for killing Illandir right from the get go (confirming,)

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Spoonsy posted:

I shall confirm my part!

Your part must surely be scum.

##vote Spoonsy

Max
Nov 30, 2002

merk posted:

A footman is seen, but never heard.

A footman is neither seen nor heard. What the master requires has the appearance of suddenly materializing in front of them, before they know they even need it.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

QuoProQuid posted:

All that time I spent watching Downton Abbey is finally paying off.

I stopped after that character died in a car crash.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Hey Quid, are you town this time?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Quidnose posted:

Yes Max! Are youuuuu?

Yes! I am looking forward to finally being town with you in a game.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

This is more of an inside joke because the two of us keep ending up on opposite sides when we've played recently, but OK, blow it up if you want.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Yeah, sure.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

##unvote
##vote Gamerofthegame

Max
Nov 30, 2002

CCKeane posted:

Please say it then.

What are you, my boss?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Why the insistence? You know how I feel.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Why dodge the question?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Why do you need me to specifically make that statement when I've answered it in spirit.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Like, if someone truncated that statement to "I'm town, 'x' is town," would that satisfy you, or would you ask them to rephrase it exactly the way you have asked?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I think it was an empty scummy statement.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I'm not going to say it.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

It could have been resolved by taking my "Yeah, sure" answer and leaving it there.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

QuoProQuid posted:

What makes it scummy?

"Hi, I have a good track record and now I will speculate on how many people are here publicly for no reason." <- I don't understand the impetus for making that post aside from wanting to create content for the sake of looking helpful.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Max posted:

"Hi, I have a good track record and now I will speculate on how many people are here publicly for no reason." <- I don't understand the impetus for making that post aside from wanting to create content for the sake of looking helpful.

Mafia Edit: "How many scum are here"

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Spoonsy posted:

Is this the point where I make the comment that most d1 posting is worthless until we get a flip of some sort?

I think it is.

I legit hate this mindset.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

We're between a rock and a hard place, because I'm not going to make that statement.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

QuoProQuid posted:

MAFIA EDIT: The above post was made in response to this post:

That post was about Gamer.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

CCKeane posted:

Can I ask why not?

You can ask, yes.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Because I don't understand what information you could glean from it that you couldn't from what I've already said.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

QuoProQuid posted:

Sorry, I thought this post (1) was part of the ongoing conversation between you and Keane and was asking why you thought Keane's post was an "empty scummy statement."

No, I was talking about Gamer's "I'm here and ready to talk about how many scum may be in this game." statement, which I just kinda voted him for.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

CCKeane posted:

Max do you think the derail about this is more useful? Because I am not planning on backing down either, and I will stop if you make one post in a specific format with content that you ostensibly agree with.

What will happen at the end of Day 1 when I have not made that statement?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Also, I'm not derailing anything. I answered your question. You're insisting I answer it again with very specific phrasing for reasons I don't understand and are choosing to discuss nothing else.

What do you think of Gamer's weird statement? Or Spoonsy's "Day 1 is useless?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

CCKeane posted:

My guess would be you hanging by your neck.

I'm willing to take that risk.

• Locked thread